[SOLD] Ninebot One E+ for sale (UK)

Luke

*** THIS HAS NOW BEEN SOLD ***

I'm selling my almost-new Ninebot One E+

Unfortunately I just didn't get on with it and couldn't master it, so it's up for sale.  (Reluctant sale, as it's a superb piece of kit!)

It's only a couple of months old, very low mileage, perfect except for a few small grazes on the body, pedals and shin-pad but only minor.

It was £600 new, but I will let it go for £400 to the lucky buyer, given the minor grazes.  I'm in Cardiff, UK.  Buyer will need to collect.

PM me if you're interested.

ninebot.jpg

IMAG0821.jpg

ninebot2.jpg

Wow that was a cheap E+ for £600 I paid £895 :-(

My thoughts exactly - why am I so impatient!  Still, I do have the cheaper spares from SpeedyFeet - and, more importantly, the aftersales backup not that I've needed it yet ;)

Luke, can you tell if it's an N10 or N20 model??  Also, what firmware do you have loaded in?

My thoughts exactly - why am I so impatient!  Still, I do have the cheaper spares from SpeedyFeet - and, more importantly, the aftersales backup not that I've needed it yet ;)

Luke, can you tell if it's an N10 or N20 model??  Also, what firmware do you have loaded in?

It's the latest N20 (only a couple of months old), and it has the latest firmware as of a couple of months ago, as I did an upgrade via the Android app.

Archived