How do you charge your wheels bro?

Belly laughing

It may appertain to the region of a specific region, South Korea that I am about to tell the story: I’ve gone through too many evil things happening here after having arrived to South Korea 4 years ago.  Thus this may help understand what’s going on this isolated, bigoted people .  I’m also a South Korean but feel like an outcast.

Lets start with a trivial thing: I’m frequently being blocked from charging my EUC in local coffee shops and local cafe which are all Korean branded. Virtually all of Korean brand. No exceptions.

In Starbucks or McDonald which are originated from overseas I don’t confront with such a problem yet.

This is just a tip of iceberg: for example, I was frequently pushed to fall on my face by pedestrians. No etiquette afterwards. No excuse but the offender flee me, worrying about the expense caused for curing my wounds or fixing my EUC. If I add more about S. Korean’s treating foreigners, you may feel very bad. The behavior looks outward and inward of most Koreans is very different and hypocritical, deceiving foreigners. Thus I don’t want to expose all the truth here in order to not make you feel offended by these people.

This is prevalent characteristic of South Koreans.  I am shameful of being a Korean, seeing all of these.

I’m writing this in a coffee shop named “Handmade coffee” a Korean branded one after having been prevented again from charging EUC from wall (sometimes this includes MacBook Pro when I have two devices like MacBook Pro and iPad Pro)

Thus I made up my mind that I need to go back to the previous country, Singapore or other country where I may find comfortable to stay.

Edited by Belly laughing
Adding more info
  • Like 1

Aw man that sucks.  I fear you may be generalizing to paint a whole culture with the same brush though.  Sometimes you run into some really bad eggs who don’t really represent the country as a whole.  Businesses each have their own rules and preferences so it’s likely best to support those who don’t mind.

Maybe a different town or city or neighborhood might have more enlightened citizens?  I say don’t let the bad guys win.  Ride defensively and try to be prepared as best as possible for any random acts of idiocy.

At least I don’t have the same or similar experience in Singapore, Malaysia or USA where during 10 years of time I didn’t have single incident similar to what is happening in S. Korea.  I’m seeing these everyday in the country.  It doesn’t take long time to understand this.

Anyway thank you for your writing, bro!

End times is at the door, brothers & sisters!

Only few prophesies are left to be fulfilled. May God be with you all.

Revelation REV, 14:9-12, And another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a great voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead, or on his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the fury of God, which is prepared unmixed in the cup of his wrath, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb, and the smoke of their torment goes up to ages of ages, and they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.” This demands the endurance of the holy ones; those who keep the commandments of God and their trust in Jesus.