7 Days of Southern California Tours, Starting October 19th

Marty Backe

Call it "7 days of Southern California tours". Your name makes it sound like one week-long event (possibly all or nothing). These are 7 days of rides independent of each other.

Other than that, :pooping: I'm totally not envious and on the wrong continent:pooping:.

Such awesome rides, everyone should join as many as they can:wub:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Mark Lee said:

My arms been twisted to the point 8 nights at LA booked.  Looking forward to meet Marty and his trails.  Only if I can get that Marcglider to commit...

@Marcglider we got North America's top paragliding and hang gliding location in Torrey Pines ..

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115edb9fc80f8ae47baa

:laughbounce2:

• Like 1

• Marty Backe changed the title to 7 Days of Southern California Tours, Starting October 19th
18 minutes ago, Flyboy10 said:

Tentatively joining for rides starting Wednesday.

Add a comment to the ride page if possible so other people can know what the attendance is like. Thanks :D

• Like 1

On 9/17/2019 at 1:07 PM, Kens said:

@Marcglider we got North America's top paragliding and hang gliding location in Torrey Pines ..

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115edb9fc80f8ae47baa

:laughbounce2:

I've added an incentive for @Marcglider.  A brand new 16X for him to ride on this adventure.  Ordered one from Jason after @Marty Backe posted initial impressions video.  Hopfully will have chance to break it in coming week.  Asked Jason about a adaptor from Gotway fast charger to 16X.  There is a solution Jason is hooking me up again thanks Jason.

Edited by Mark Lee
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Mark Lee said:

I've added an inventive for @Marcglider.  A brand new 16X for him to ride on this adventure.  Ordered one from Jason after @Marty Backe posted initial impressions video.  Hopfully will have chance to break it in coming week.  Asked Jason about a adaptor from Gotway fast charger to 16X.  There is a solution Jason is hooking me up again thanks Jason.

Nice :cheers:

I have the Gotway to KingSong adapter plug from EWheels so that I can use my Gotway EWheels fast charger on my KingSong wheels. Works great :thumbup:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mike Petrogeorge said:

I am interested in the beach run on October 19. Put be down as tentatively for now, gotta check a few things out.

Please visit Electric Unicycle World for all the details and sign up so that I know to expect you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have updated the main website to show the current anticipated attendance. If everyone who has shown an interest actually attends, it's going to be outstanding.

Note that Telegram will be used for communicating all future details of the rides. You can't please everyone, but think Telegram provides the best private means for communicating. Our Telegram group is laeucgamesgrouprides (click to join the group).