Apple Watch 3 $199

GothamMike

I love my apple watch (series 4) , especially with Darknessbot as I can see my speed, battery, and a few other things. 

Series 3 are OK esp for $199. Series 5 was announced today so series 4 will probably see some deals new and used.

52 minutes ago, BarrettJ said:

Apple only offers $100 for a series 4 trade in when buying a series 5, so I'd expect a fair amount of used series 4 to appear for $150

That's why I don't upgrade my Apple Watches each model. I had the two, now the 4 and don't plan to sell it until the 6 is out. I sold my 4 to an AT&T employee who, as he was prepping it to buy back, decided to make an offer :)

On 9/10/2019 at 7:04 PM, GothamMike said:

I have an iPhone is it worthwhile buying?

It's subjective. I have bought each iPhone since version 1. I lock in a sell/trade-in price right as I pre-order the next one. This keeps the price of the new one reasonable. But lately the new ones have been so expensive that price remains high post trade-in.

This is the first year I'm second-guessing having pre-ordered the iPhone 11 Pro Max, but the good thing is the return policy so you can decide for yourself. 

Edited by Lillian
Simplified

I have a Series 2 42mm SS watch which I will likely keep as I can get a couple days battery life on it.  Just ordered the series 5 so I could try the lighter weight Ti model, 44mm size, and the compass capabilities, but it will be nice to have a couple options to wear as I use to have a fair number of mechanical watches to choose from.  

I'm an iPhone SE fan, and I only use my larger XS Max for photos and video.  The flare on the XS Max camera is very annoying so I'm trying the new Pro. The extra-wide lens will come in handy, although I would have much preferred a 100mm equivalent lens since I can use the panorama for extra wide when I need it.  Although next year the iPhone is supposed to have more new features, in the large phone I'm mostly concerned with the screen, and cameras. I don't want to wait until next Sept since I think the Pro camera will be a worthwhile improvement for me.