gotway msuper x 84v Doesn’t turn on :(

Hello! I’m the happy owner of gotway msuper x 84v and I love it, but after several falls the shell get apart with motor pillar, and shell was almost touching wheel. So I ordered new parts, they came and after changing shell and motor pillar - my wheel stopped to turn on. I made photos of all wires plugged and checked public pictures. Everything seems ok, all connected right, but then I tried to power it and I have only short fan work and that’s it. I checked batteries - stable 84 volts and I can charge it with original charger. Can you please share main board scheme with me or tell me please a way how can I check what wrong: engine or main board (part of main board)? One more thing that bother me - when all wires are connected, batteries are slightly warm nearly 30-40 degrees of Celsius. 
I’m good in electric and i think I have everything what might be needed (voltmeter, oscilloscope and etc).
I will be happy to get some help from you !

• Like 1

You are not the first, I think someone else just had a similiar problem. No apparent solution as of yet though.

Did you flush out the remaining voltages from the mainboard after disconnecting the battery by pressing the power button? It is too easy to accidentally shortcut something if you don’t do that. How do I know, you may ask? Well... have a guess!😜

The battery is clearly being used if it warms up. Don’t leave it connected any longer than necessary! I would perhaps start by measuring the Mosfets, since a shorted one would let the current pass directly to the motor, heating up the battery.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, mrelwood said:

Did you flush out the remaining voltages from the mainboard after disconnecting the battery by pressing the power button? It is too easy to accidentally shortcut something if you don’t do that. How do I know, you may ask? Well... have a guess!😜

The battery is clearly being used if it warms up. Don’t leave it connected any longer than necessary! I would perhaps start by measuring the Mosfets, since a shorted one would let the current pass directly to the motor, heating up the battery.

Thanks for advices ! I’ll look for it.