Speedway mini 4 pro shorted charge port

null

I accidentally shorted the charge port of my mini 4 pro, resulting in pop sound and burnt smell.

Why they would have that powerful current right at the prongs is beyond me, I thought they used diodes to avoid that.

The scooter still powers on and accelerated, how ever when connecting the charger this stays green. The prongs in the scooter part measure 47v.

Is there anything I can do? I’m afraid the BMS is fried, and being integrated in the battery the later might have to be replaced (expensive...)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/9/2019 at 3:24 PM, null said:

I accidentally shorted the charge port of my mini 4 pro, resulting in pop sound and burnt smell.

Why they would have that powerful current right at the prongs is beyond me, I thought they used diodes to avoid that.

The scooter still powers on and accelerated, how ever when connecting the charger this stays green. The prongs in the scooter part measure 47v.

Is there anything I can do? I’m afraid the BMS is fried, and being integrated in the battery the later might have to be replaced (expensive...)

Null I having same problem I dont know what to do help steve 323 557 6471 were I get parts