Inmotion pedals V8 vs V10

Mono

I just got my v10 pedals for my v8. I  Only did a short ride so far, but it is a definite and worthwhile improvement in both comfort and control.  I'd expect I will be able to ride quite a bit farther before foot pain/fatigue forces taking a break. It also provides noticeable cushion against bumps compared to the v8 pedals which is nice.

Now im a bit concerned about them breaking later though after mono's post! I am on the heavy side for a v8 too-- ~230lbs,  i gues that's about 105ish kg for the rest of the world.

31 minutes ago, Biped Phil said:

"provides noticeable cushion against bumps compared to the v8 pedals" - How? Do the V10 footplates flex?

I don't think that the plates flex, but the V10 rubber surface is relatively thick (220g each) and feels much softer than any grip tape.

• Like 1

On 9/10/2019 at 2:45 AM, Biped Phil said:

"provides noticeable cushion against bumps compared to the v8 pedals" - How? Do the V10 footplates flex?

The honeycomb rubber footpads have a noticeable "squishy-ness" to them, you can really feel a difference with them absorbing some of the impacts' energy)

The only downside I have noticed so far is they are more prone to scraping. I never had it happen with the stock pedals, but do with these. It's due to the increased width away from the side of the EUC body, not the increased length (which seems to be most of what adds comfort and control to me- i ride with a narrow stance, ready to grip the wheel)

Time will tell if i suffer them sagging or breaking under wear/strain...