Boulder/Denver Colorado EUC riders

Singletrack

Looking for EUC riders in the area.  I know your there.  I've seen you riding into Boulder on the I36 paths and I've certainly seen Cooch's video's blazing around the area, but I have not been able to find you.  So... knock knock... :)

I recently sold my Solowheel V3 and moved to a new 84v MSX.  Still a bit wobbly on the wheel, but that should pass when I get a few miles on it.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Steve, I love my v11, just under 150miles on it, but it's been amazing for me so far, love the suspension and the way it rides trough bumps and off-road.

I have a second one, brand new, never used, still in the box, let me know if you want to meet, I can let you try mine before you decide if you want it or not. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Caught a glimpse of someone zooming down Shaffer Pkwy headed towards Ken Caryl in Littleton today around 4:00.  Couldn't make out the wheel type tho.
Moving pretty good, seated.  Had folks in the shop asking "What the hell was that?".  Then, "you ride one of those?".  ;)

• Like 1