Kingsong KS-N1 V2 Problems

Thomzz2k

Hello fellow e-cyclists! 

Last week i purchased a brand new Kingsong KS-N1 V2. It worked fine for like 3 days, and then it just died. 

I can turn it on, but no response to the gas what so ever. 

Just woundering if anyone else have this issue. The store i bought it from, just says it's probobaly a firmware fault. 

5cd6c0735362edc42bb230e3b766155b-image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2019 at 6:25 AM, Tomcki said:

Got the same issue... Anyone know how to fix this.

I went to the shop, and they say it's a fried motherboard due to overload on the regenerative brake. When in eco/mid/high mode, the regenerative brake will kick in more, so in the end it will overload. 

I got a new scooter now, and i drive in eco-moda down hills to prevent overload on the regenerative brake. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi 

On 9/30/2019 at 2:31 PM, Morten Erland said:

Im just wondering how many km can you drive on a full Battery.

mine is only doing around 10km. Im about 65kg.

sinc. Morten

Hi.. We have 2 Kingsong KS-N1 V2 in the house, and we have had some longer hikes (up and down hills) I would assume that we can do well 40-50 km and maybe more if we are careful with speedtrottle, ours are locked at 20 km/h (max 22 km/h ). Im about 75 Kg. Cheers Thormod. 

Hi 

I 'm a happy owner of 2 Kingsong KS-N1 V2. Bought them in August has driven prox 40 mil so far (my wife and me) and they have worked perfectly fine and without any big (or small) problem. Up until 2 days ago when I turned on one of them then speedthrottle did not work, the display worked and I could see that while I moved on speedthrottle the display responded, no error code or something else that indicate problem. End of this story was that I tried after a couple of hours then it worked again. This occurred when I was in the garage and the without it having been used for a few days. I read that others have experienced similar problem, my question someone here who knows what could be the cause and how to get around this, is the some way to reset software ?

Also read that some think it may be firmware or motherboard issue, someone here who knows if there are newer firmware available and possibly how to upgrade - something you can do yourself?

Finally, is there an overview when it comes to models and description, I bought 2 that have model term: Kingsong KS-N1 V2 but I see other use different terms such as "KS-N1-B" do we talking about the same model or is it something completely different ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2019 at 2:36 AM, eTraveler said:

Hi 

I 'm a happy owner of 2 Kingsong KS-N1 V2. Bought them in August has driven prox 40 mil so far (my wife and me) and they have worked perfectly fine and without any big (or small) problem. Up until 2 days ago when I turned on one of them then speedthrottle did not work, the display worked and I could see that while I moved on speedthrottle the display responded, no error code or something else that indicate problem. End of this story was that I tried after a couple of hours then it worked again. This occurred when I was in the garage and the without it having been used for a few days. I read that others have experienced similar problem, my question someone here who knows what could be the cause and how to get around this, is the some way to reset software ?

Also read that some think it may be firmware or motherboard issue, someone here who knows if there are newer firmware available and possibly how to upgrade - something you can do yourself?

Finally, is there an overview when it comes to models and description, I bought 2 that have model term: Kingsong KS-N1 V2 but I see other use different terms such as "KS-N1-B" do we talking about the same model or is it something completely different ?

Hi, does your n1b has 2 disk brakes?

If so, then you have a n1b version 2 scooter. 

• 6 months later...
On 10/26/2019 at 1:33 AM, eTraveler said:

Hi 

Hi.. We have 2 Kingsong KS-N1 V2 in the house, and we have had some longer hikes (up and down hills) I would assume that we can do well 40-50 km and maybe more if we are careful with speedtrottle, ours are locked at 20 km/h (max 22 km/h ). Im about 75 Kg. Cheers Thormod. 

Hi, i bought this one at Ewheels, waiting for it to arrive, did you experience any trouble with yours? Whats the longest range you have driven in one charge? how long is the charging time?

• 1 year later...
On 6/15/2020 at 7:38 PM, Lars Hansen said:

Hi, i bought this one at Ewheels, waiting for it to arrive, did you experience any trouble with yours? Whats the longest range you have driven in one charge? how long is the charging time?

I got nu e-wheels v2 pro 2021 a är ago. 

I hage used ut alote this week. 

I would say the battery last atleast 30km. Havent used upp mot then to 56% åt moste. 

I had a screw loose where the battery is. Ess making noice.  And had to move the hook little. 

Im happy whit it.  So far no problem after i checked those.

My  advice. Check all screews before using it. It feels they didnt put enogh effort essembling it..

I also bought som water resistent for the winter. För extra security.

After all i read in afraid it Will brake.

But so far it cruising along so  nice at  30kmh

• Like 1