battery problem ninebot Z10

Erika Vukova

hi.... 

I have the problem that on my wheel the battery has different charge level when I ride the wheel... so the wheel shows me an error and always tild back... battery 2 shows much less capacity then battery 1... although both batteries have the same capacity at the beginning... 

who can help me solve this problem 

Hi Erika!

Best is to get in contact with your reseller. If you are still in the timeframe and ordered from alixpresd open a dispute.

There are many probs reported here for Z10 from delivery/use, battery/BMS/battery drain, unequal battery usage.

Maybe there is some "easy tip" to resolve your prob?

On 8/31/2019 at 4:13 PM, Erika Vukova said:

hi.... 

I have the problem that on my wheel the battery has different charge level when I ride the wheel... so the wheel shows me an error and always tild back... battery 2 shows much less capacity then battery 1... although both batteries have the same capacity at the beginning... 

Welcome to the club. At least me and @Leonardo Deleon are experiencing this problem. How many kilometers does your wheel have? Does this error come every time you ride and does it go away after some time of riding. I can some times ride long streches without issues, other times all I get is battery cell balance warning messages and tilt backs.

@mrelwood seems this is a feature, not a bug.

Edited by Ziiten

On 9/6/2019 at 6:21 AM, Ziiten said:

Welcome to the club. At least me and @Leonardo Deleon are experiencing this problem. How many kilometers does your wheel have? Does this error come every time you ride and does it go away after some time of riding. I can some times ride long streches without issues, other times all I get is battery cell balance warning messages and tilt backs.

@mrelwood seems this is a feature, not a bug.

What do you plan to do with yours @Ziiten? I'm happy that my KS16X but still bitter about what to do with the z10

On 8/31/2019 at 4:13 PM, Erika Vukova said:

hi.... 

When you get the error, does the app show the first few cells way out of balance? Could you post a screenshot about the app that shows the voltages for individual cells?

3 hours ago, mrelwood said:

When you get the error, does the app show the first few cells way out of balance? Could you post a screenshot about the app that shows the voltages for individual cells?

The Ninebot app that I think she is referring to doesnt show info on the individual parallel cells sets. I got my reading from a Russian apk install for an app called NINEBattery.

5 hours ago, Leonardo Deleon said:

What do you plan to do with yours @Ziiten? I'm happy that my KS16X but still bitter about what to do with the z10

I am hoping someone would steal it so I can collect the insurance money. No, really I think I will just use it as long as the fault frequency does become a constant phenomenom. If the wheel becomes totally unusable, I guess I will just take it to recycling centre for scrap.

I will probably buy a new wheel if something with long range and appeal comes along. KS16X is a strong candidate, but the reported issues concern me and I am not yet ready to get one until I see that they are resolved.