Formerly for sale in Los Angeles (all sold now): $1475 Ninebot One Z10 with 3.8 miles on it, $1600 GotWay MSX 100V with 6.1 miles on it, and an $1850 King Song KS-18XL with no miles on it. Includes a free introductory training session!

3euc

These three EUCs have all sold, but there are plenty more available from eWheels!

I've got three EUCs for sale. I'm in Los Angeles, California and will give you a free introductory training session, first time riders welcome, or a more advanced training session, if you're experienced. Whatever your skill level, I can help you be a better rider. If you like, I also can help you update the firmware, get the right App, connect to your smartphone, inflate the tire, and do what I can to make sure you're all set-up. No shipping charge, if we meet. Shipping cost will vary, depending on your location in the contiguous U.S. No shipping outside the U.S.

1.  Ninebot One Z10 for $1475 with 3.8 miles on it and in perfect condition. Never dropped, has no issues at all. 995Wh battery. 28 MPH top speed, 25-45 mile range. I purchased it through eWheels, so if any repairs should become necessary (none needed now) it can go through eWheels. The warranty recently ran out.
This Ninebot One Z10 is no longer available. It's been sold.  <Pictures of it deleted>

2.  GotWay MSX (Msuper X) 100V version, $1600, with 6.1 miles on it. Includes a 3D printed fender from eWheels. The MSX is in good condition, some low speed drops with minor scuffing under the pedals. Includes a new seat that has never been used. 1230Wh battery. 40+ MPH top speed, 50-60 mile range. (A new GotWay MSX 100V currently sells for $500 more, $2100 on eWheels, with a one year warranty). Warranty on this used MSX for sale is valid for six more months until March 1, 2020 through eWheels. When the warranty expires, should it need any repairs, it can be done through eWheels. I will also be available to help out, should there be any questions or issues, both before and after the warranty expires. You have double support on this wheel, triple, if you include the GotWay warranty.
This GotWay MSX is no longer available. It's been sold.  <Pictures of it deleted>

3. King Song KS-18XL for $1850 with no miles on it, never been ridden, still sealed in the box. 1554Wh battery. 31 MPH top speed, 60-70 mile range. Has the larger, better 10-inch pedals (factory installed) AND includes a 2nd charger. Factory warranty through King Song valid until January 1, 2020. The 18XL pictured is another one I have just like it, not the one still in the box.
This King Song KS-18XL is no longer available. It's been sold.  <Picture deleted>

Edited by 3euc
  • Like 1

@The Fat Unicyclist  I have more than one 18XL, as I said at the end of the paragraph: "The 18XL pictured is another one I have just like it, not the one still in the box." But otherwise would be a good question! :D

@EvoKnvl  Ah, I see now I neglected to name the price, I'll try to edit that in--the King Song 18XL is $1850, with factory installed 10-inch pedals and includes with a 2nd charger.

• Like 1

If you're in the Los Angeles area (or can be) and are looking at these wheels, drooling over the possibility of riding one, but concerned you won't be able to learn, I can take the uncertainty out of the equation. If you are prepared to spend what they're worth, but holding off because of other reasons, I can definitely help! If it's a matter of money and you can't afford this sport, then I can't help much!

Here's my unique offer: I will give you a hands-on training session. I have a number of learning tools and extensive experience in training I won't bother to detail. You'll soon know if EUC riding is for you, or not. If at any point you feel it's not for you, we'll stop, and you will have had the experience of trying at least. The fee is $180 for the training session. If you buy one of these wheels, the training is free and you can choose from whichever of these wheels you prefer--you can try them all.

1 hour ago, 3euc said:

If you're in the Los Angeles area (or can be) and are looking at these wheels, drooling over the possibility of riding one, but concerned you won't be able to learn, I can take the uncertainty out of the equation. If you are prepared to spend what they're worth, but holding off because of other reasons, I can definitely help! If it's a matter of money and you can't afford this sport, then I can't help much!

Here's my unique offer: I will give you a hands-on training session. I have a number of learning tools and extensive experience in training I won't bother to detail. You'll soon know if EUC riding is for you, or not. If at any point you feel it's not for you, we'll stop, and you will have had the experience of trying at least. The fee is $180 for the training session. If you buy one of these wheels, the training is free and you can choose from whichever of these wheels you prefer--you can try them all.

Great offer! I would totally do this if I was in SoCal.

• Like 1

@Stoney  I'm not sure if posting such links is permitted here, so I'll avoid it for the moment, until I learn otherwise.

Do a Los Angeles Craigslist search for:  King Song.  It should show the 18XL. Then, while in the listing, click on the 'more ads by this user' button to see the rest, if I still have any for sale.

If that doesn't work, I will give you a link.

You're about a 90 minute drive away from me.

Edited by 3euc

Just curious, ewheels sells the MSX 100v for 2100.  You’re saying it’s only got 6 miles and you are taking a 500 ish hit on it?  And a new KS 18xl away for a 300ish loss?

why selling?  Why did you buy all 3?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, photorph said:

Just curious, ewheels sells the MSX 100v for 2100.  You’re saying it’s only got 6 miles and you are taking a 500 ish hit on it?  And a new KS 18xl away for a 300ish loss?

why selling?  Why did you buy all 3?

Do you think somebody is actually going to pay full retail when you can get them shipped to your house with warranty brand spanking new.  300-500 is not a lot.  The seller is smart as those prices will move the machines.  I wouldn't pay more but those are good prices. 

@photorph  I appreciate the concern! But I won't be taking a loss on any of these, despite the great pricing. 3euc.com has more about what I do. Sometimes, I take trade-ins. I can't keep them all. And as @Jason Ramsey pointed out, no one will pay full retail for a slightly used wheel, thus the nice discount. However, the surplus 18XL is brand new and is a great deal at $1850, especially since it includes the 10-inch pedals (factory installed) AND includes the optional 2nd charger.

More than simply the good values, I am offering something far more valuable--I will teach a newbie how to ride! Hands-on training! I wish there was someone like me around when I first got into EUCs in 2015. Back then, I had no one to help me and had to learn the hard way. I had to take the leap alone and figure it out for myself. Now, I am here to help someone take the leap and figure it out. Once these three wheels are sold though, my offer of free training is off the table. Take advantage, while you can.

Edited by 3euc
  • Like 1

I was sent a private message asking for more pictures of the MSX. Sure, I'll take some more pictures and add them here.

Also, I was reminded that this MSX comes with a fast charger, which I didn't mention in the previous description. So yes, this MSX does come with a fancy fast charger, that came with the purchase from eWheels. I'll take pictures of that, too, and add it here.

If the MSX sells first, then I won't bother. It's a $2100 wheel selling for $500 less, with just 6.1 miles on it, under warranty from eWheels, so it may sell before I have a chance to take pictures and get them online.

By the way, I can accept most debit and credit cards, cash, PayPal, Zelle, Cash app, Square, in any combination. No payment necessary, until we meet and you see and try it for yourself. No free rides, however. If you don't buy, there is a fee for the training session.

Free training with a purchase by a newbie, and I will even offer free advanced training for a buyer who is experienced, who thinks they have nothing more to learn. But there is always room for improvement.

Edited by 3euc

@yourtoys7  You are correct, 6.1 miles on an MSX that's about six months old. However, it hasn't just been stored the whole time. It's used for demonstrations and charged occasionally, enough to keep the battery maintained. Besides which, it's under full warranty until March 2020, with the batteries included in the warranty. The battery is a non-issue. For someone who wants to save a bundle on an MSX, it's a great deal. With the free instruction offer, an amazing deal.

As described above, shipping is additional to any contiguous location in the U.S. No shipping outside the U.S. No shipping cost if picked up from me in Los Angeles. Someone in the Los Angeles area who wants the benefit of my instruction will get the best deal, because in addition to no shipping, free instruction is included with a purchase.

Edited by 3euc

@yourtoys7  True, one could spend hundreds more and get a brand new MSX 100V from eWheels for $2100. I'm pleased to point anyone straight to the eWheels purchase page, because I am an eWheels affiliate! And that's right, by paying $500 more, six more months of warranty would be added. Or, you could buy this used MSX, which was originally purchased from eWheels (so it will continue to have support through eWheels) for $500 less, with just 6.1 miles on it, and yes, some superficial damage. As any active EUC rider knows, especially off-roaders like me, superficial damage is difficult to avoid.

The pricing going up or down is irrelevant--it's a seller's prerogative to adjust the pricing, until an item is sold. Amazon's pricing goes up and down like a yo-yo daily on many items. Most retailers, in fact, revolve around arbitrary sales. My shipping adjustment, however, was based on my discovering the previous shipping price wouldn't adequately cover it, so I raised the shipping to better match my actual cost. It has more recently been revised to the shipping price will vary, since I have found a less expensive way to ship. For someone in the Los Angeles area, there isn't a shipping cost, so free shipping is a non-issue. When the shipping was still at a lower rate, I offered this MSX for even more of a discount for a short period, at a time when I could have taken it with me while I was shipping another wheel out a couple days ago--would have saved me a second trip to the shipper, but that opportunity is gone. Too bad no one grabbed it while they could at that lower price. What a deal that would have been!

One big thing not mentioned: I added to the deal an incredible learning guarantee for a first time rider, with a 4-hour training session included. And if at the end of the training the buyer isn't satisfied with their progress, they get a refund, minus the cost of training at a 50% discount from my usual training rate. If they keep it, then the buyer will have gotten a 4-hour session for free. Hundreds more in savings included in the deal. More than $800 of added value, in all.

My present offer will benefit the most a first time rider, living in the Los Angeles area, who may be uncertain about taking the leap to learn and is smart enough to understand the value of being taught by a professional. Why would I make such an amazing and generous learning guarantee offer? Because my passion is sharing my love of the sport with new riders near me. I am not selling just to sell, but it comes along with the territory as incidental. My goal is to see that new riders are introduced to EUCs in a way that leads to a love of the sport, not an aversion after getting hurt and wrecking their wheel. I only wish that more people would take advantage of the training I provide, because the risks are real.

It's also why I have a Gear page--not simply to sell gear, but because I care about EUC riders staying safer and more comfortable. And I include capture devices, so that when ready they will capture some of their adventures and share it with us! I didn't shoot my first video while riding until more than six months after I began learning. Now, I've got about 100 videos on my YouTube channel going back about four years, from my first wheel to my present favorite, the King Song KS-18XL. If not for the videos of people riding, I don't know that I ever would have gotten into it, and I still enjoy seeing others ride and can appreciate the effort it takes to shoot, edit, and share them. Let me know if you have any videos online, so I can check them out!

Edited by 3euc

Pictures of the GotWay MSX (Msuper X) 100V version for sale:
This GotWay MSX is no longer available. It's been sold.  <Pictures of it deleted>

But a new GotWay MSX is available from eWheels!

Edited by 3euc

• 3euc changed the title to For sale in Los Angeles: $1575 GotWay 100V MSX with 6.1 miles on it, and $1850 King Song KS-18XL with no miles on it. Both under warranty. Introductory training included!

I'm going to check out the Gotway... [and Kingsong]

Was thinking of upgrading to KS18XL, but the MSX 100V with 6 months left on eWheels warranty seems a better [still a good] deal.

Edited by RayRay
Went for the Kingsong anyway...
  • Like 1

• 3euc changed the title to For sale in Los Angeles: $1800 GotWay MSX (Msuper X) 100V, with 6.1 miles on it! Includes a 4-hour training session with a money-back learning GUARANTEE! Under warranty with eWheels (including batteries) until March 1, 2020.
  • 3euc changed the title to For sale in Los Angeles: $1800 GotWay MSX 100V, with 6.1 miles on it! Includes a 3D-printed fender from eWheels. Also a 4-hour training session with a money-back learning GUARANTEE! Warranty with eWheels (including batteries) until March 1, 2020.