Inokim Quick 3 Super + vs Speedway 3 vs Others?

AkhenKheires

Hi all,

Has anybody compared, or even just ridden, an Inokim Quick 3 Super + or a Speedway 3, seated or not? I'm looking for a scooter with a Seat Attachment that's under 50 pounds, and from what I'm seeing those 2 may be the top choices with pneumatic tires. Or are there any other quality seated scooters to consider?

I've ridden an Inokim Quick 3 Hero, and I dig it although the Super + should be better with hills, but the Speedway 3 has front (though not rear) suspension, a more powerful motor, and more range. The downsides to the Speedway 3 seem to be that it's heavier, and it may have a less comfortable trigger throttle compared to the Inokim's thumb throttle. And I've read that Inokims are supposed to have comparatively comfortable acceleration.

Also, are there any controller issues with the Speedway 3? I read that Minimotors is having issues with their controllers, including with the Speedway 5. Another thing is that I don't think I'd be able to test ride a seated Speedway 3, and I'd like to demo stuff before committing to ordering something.

I've read that Inokim is known for its build quality, whereas I also read that the eWheels dealer was having trouble with quality issues at the Speedway factory, so they stopped carrying the Speedway Mini 4. I don't know what this means for the Speedway 3, if anything, but it doesn't seem promising to me. I understand that Speedway and Dualtron scooters are made in different locations, and it seems like Dualtrons may have better build quality.

The Turbowheel Dart / Zero 9 seems like it doesn't have a large enough deck size for comfortable seated riding. I also considered the Mercane Widewheel with the Seat Option, but my understanding is that pneumatic tires make the ride more comfortable, so I'm planning to go with those and tire sealant to try to prevent flats.

Let me know what you think, thanks.