King Song iOS app v1.3 w/ 16x questions/issues

eucinsea

The 16x is my first King Song wheel, I have some questions about the app that might be bugs. After going through the app here are my questions/thoughts after 36 hours with it and my 16x. Any help in understanding these is appreciated.

1. When I first turn on the wheel there is a low light that comes on in the torch/head lamp area. If I turn the lamp on it gets much brighter and if I turn it off it all goes off and I cannot seem to get the low light back on. How do I get it back on I figured there would be something in the app. This seems like a safety day-light that modern motor vehicles have on them.
  2. Glowing maybe pulsating multi-color light at the bottom of my wheel that seems independent of side lights, what is this?
  3. More of a bug, app shows Chinese vs English ( in English mode)  for many areas, this is not the same for the 18XL confirmed by looking at Mael's app. ( photo at bottom of post)
  4. The app makes the wheel beep VERY loudly which scares the crap out our our dog. Anyone know how to turn that down? No settings in the app seem to make that happen or go away.
  5. Sometimes towards the top of the app it will say "Illegal Wheel" then sometimes it shows my serial number (at least I think it is.) Should that concern me?
  6. Product Manual links do not have 16x on them yet.
  7. What are Magic, Spectra, and Night Light settings under "Light Settings"?  (photo at bottom of post)
  8. What are the Back/Next buttons under Voice Control for they did not seem to do anything when I was pressing it. (photo at bottom of post)

ks16x-light_settings.thumb.PNG.786bb09478fb49fa7f075545715ba65f.PNG   ks16x-speed_setttings.thumb.PNG.f7cbf19d1b8fda2268fac50ab66a2121.PNG   ks16x-voice_control.thumb.PNG.6201c6897105e89ff716971f7e94439c.PNG 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2019 at 8:14 PM, prasket said:

The app makes the wheel beep VERY loudly which scares the crap out our our dog. Anyone know how to turn that down? No settings in the app seem to make that happen or go away.

I have a Android phone and I searched also but found nothing. 

Product Manual links do not have 16x on them yet.

I have the manual, but all important questions are not described. 

What are Magic, Spectra, and Night Light settings under "Light Settings"?  (photo at bottom of post)

I have no clue, looking also for an answer  :D

What are the Back/Next buttons under Voice Control for they did not seem to do anything when I was pressing it. (photo at bottom of post)

You can skip your music via Bluetooth (Smartphone) or if you use a USB Stick with music. 

The volume keys are for Music and for the voice prompts. 

• Like 1

Thx for the input, I am trying out what has been written here, but it's not working out as described, even simple color schemes stop after a few seconds after you change them... 

The wheel is riding awesome so it's a pity it is not working as you would except, but I can live with it.. if I want to see the battery status I just have to log in with the KS app..

cheers

CL