Patent law and ecu availability in the USA,

Rim22

I am new to this forum and sport.  I am interested in getting a large wheel (16"-18") ecu.  my short list has changed rapidly and I'm now interested in King Sung and IPS.  

I have red that Ecu availability is limited in the USA because of our patent laws and the clame that Segway/NineBot and Solo Wheel have here. 

Does anyone know what electric unicycles are available in America?  Can I have a friend buy one in China from King Song and sent it to me as a gift?  He owes me a big favor.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I am new to this forum and sport.  I am interested in getting a large wheel (16"-18") ecu.  my short list has changed rapidly and I'm now interested in King Sung and IPS.  

I have red that Ecu availability is limited in the USA because of our patent laws and the clame that Segway/NineBot and Solo Wheel have here. 

Does anyone know what electric unicycles are available in America?  Can I have a friend buy one in China from King Song and sent it to me as a gift?  He owes me a big favor.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi Rim,

Just sent you a PM. I'm based in NJ and have Gotway MSuper2's in stock. Let me know if that's something that interests you! Good luck on your hunt for a new wheel!

John

Archived