Backward 360 Competition

5 hours ago, One Wheel Man said:

I know I'm late to the party, but here's 26.  Was my second attempt.  I had about 10 seconds remaining but couldn't keep my balance.  I think I can break 30 if I don't get too dizzy...

Wow. Congratulations. That's going to be hard to beat (but clearly even you could potential do a few more). My first attempt now looks so lame compare to you and @pico

:cheers:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, One Wheel Man said:

I know I'm late to the party, but here's 26.  Was my second attempt.  I had about 10 seconds remaining but couldn't keep my balance.  I think I can break 30 if I don't get too dizzy...

Congratulations! Be sure @pico sends you the highly revered trophy in his possession. 

• Like 2

On 9/6/2020 at 2:21 AM, One Wheel Man said:

I hate to do this so soon, but think I'm up to 36.  I knew I could beat the last one since I fell off before the minute elapsed.  I slow down here a few times and think running over the one sidewalk bump was throwing me off a bit.  Anyways, I believe I did 36 from :16 in the video to 1:16  Can let me know if the 36'th went over..I did a 37th before my timer went off which was definitely over.

great !

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

You definitely win the prize...forever! :cheers:  @One Wheel Man hand the man his trophy! How the heck did you learn that technique and better yet how did you maintain your equilibrium?

Oij don't ask a magicion how he does his tricks. Just enjoy the artwork just displayed to you....

Helmet off in salute. Yet another skill I don't have and like not ever. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, pico said:

Impressive! Nice technique! Things are heating up!

They’re boiling at the moment. You might have a chance to regain your stature by mounting you on a Lazy Susan. ;)

1 hour ago, Unventor said:

Oij don't ask a magicion how he does his tricks. Just enjoy the artwork just displayed to you....

There must be some prior experience to master that technique. 

47 minutes ago, Toshio Uemura said:

Did you apply for the Guinessbook listing? I believe, you will hold your record for quite a while ... if there were not the Chinese circus riders ... 🤣 

Or until GW creates an autonomous 360 reverse app. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:
1 hour ago, Toshio Uemura said:

Did you apply for the Guinessbook listing? I believe, you will hold your record for quite a while ... if there were not the Chinese circus riders ... 🤣 

Or until GW creates an autonomous 360 reverse app. 

Sorry to disappoint, but even your hypothetical attempts to beat me wont work, if you take gander through my videos, you'll see I'm an ACTUAL professional circus performer, and my firmware/apps are better than gotway's.

You're just gonna have to practice and do it yourself.

• Like 2

Man, that's impressive.  The fastest I got up to in my video was about one per second and I only sustained that rate for ~5 seconds (and dizzily stumbled around for most of it at 0.5/second).  I don't know how you sustain the spins.  My biggest issue is getting dizzy and losing it.  You certainly earned the win on this one.

On 9/25/2020 at 8:04 PM, NuRxG said:

Incredible :cheers:  And I guess this proves that any wheel can potentially win.

I'm not about to say that you are the final victor since we clearly thought that @One Wheel Man had the title for good. If I'm nitpicking here I see some sloppiness in technique so there may be another wheel savant out there that can exceed this number. Meanwhile, I'm updating the title page with the new recorder holder.

P.s. I'm not sure what I think about your care of equipment (dropping the phone on the ground, kicking the camera), but I don't think I'd ever loan you a wheel :roflmao:

• Like 1