Backward 360 Competition

3 hours ago, pico said:

We will be back! 

Are we closing the competition for now before I destroy my Mten3 !!!!  ?

I keep my last tally for myself... Until the next contest!

I’m sorry buddy! It appears both of our Mten’s ended up with concussions. :blink1: It was a blast! 

I still need to open mine up and find out what popped loose. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Scully said:

I've still got work to do - I'm upto 10, but still in the back garden.

Don't worry! According to @Marty Backe This competition should last for the next 4 years, that is, until he manages 17 turns...:whistling:

I saw your other video on the Mten3, nice!

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

I’ve resurrected this thread to encourage all of the new Mten3 owners to demonstrate your skills and submit a 360 reverse video. Try and  beat @pico ‘s score. :)

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

I’ve resurrected this thread to encourage all of the new Mten3 owners to demonstrate your skills and submit a 360 reverse video. Try and  beat @pico ‘s score. :)

@stephen :lol:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Yes @stephen , @RagingGrandpa, @EMA, @ShanesPlanet, @bigwave, @Glenn@mansfield, @Dan Hillary@BoseHeadphones, @winterwheel, @Wonderwebb, @lirva. I’m sure there are more members.

Come on everyone give @pico some competition! He’s held onto the highly revered ‘360 Reverse‘ trophy for far too long.;)

49841668751_993066b58f_b.jpg

I'll give it a go but I think I'll be better on my 16x and z10 rather than my new mten3 😊 I just need somewhere flat now 👍👍

• Like 1

DO i get a handicap for not having anything but a bumpy soft yard and uneven 2 lane street? I'll give a go this weekend, Im thinking 1 maybe 2 total. :)  Fun topic, cant wait to see whos bold enough to post a total fail!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, EMA said:

omg this is sick ! tnx @Rehab1 for the mention

need to try :w00t2:

:thumbup:

4 hours ago, stephen said:

I'll give it a go but I think I'll be better on my 16x and z10 rather than my new mten3 😊 I just need somewhere flat now 👍👍

The type of wheel does not matter. If you fair better performing reverses with the 16X or Z10 that’s even better. :cheers:

1 hour ago, pico said:

Love your trophee @rehab1! :cheers:

That is your trophy. Didn’t you receive it in the mail? ;)

1 hour ago, pico said:

There are quite a few more Mten3 owners out there...

Yes there is. I just located everyone’s name. Hopefully everyone jump on board the competition. Again it does not need to be a Mten3.  I believe a brand new competition is warranted. 

1 hour ago, lirva said:

My bacwards turning skills are far none, but i'll try. 

:popcorn::)

16 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

DO i get a handicap for not having anything but a bumpy soft yard and uneven 2 lane street? I'll give a go this weekend, Im thinking 1 maybe 2 total. :) Fun topic, cant wait to see whos bold enough to post a total fail!

How many handicaps do you request while playing  golf? :laughbounce2: Just find a smooth parking lot. Just be prepared to get dizzy.:blink1:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rehab1 said:

How many handicaps do you request while playing  golf? :laughbounce2: Just find a smooth parking lot. Just be prepared to get dizzy.:blink1:

its gna be a while, nearest smooth parking lot is a 30 minute euc ride away.  I only ask for a 12 swing advantage per 9 holes in mini golf :D. I wonder how well a golf cart an euc makes...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EMA said:

in the middle of the street like criminals :D 

i needed to watch like 3 times to count it....:facepalm: seems 19 to me but i'll wait the official @Marty Backe result , mten is crazy :wub:

It’s  official! 19!!!  :thumbup: I used my stop watch and counted. Excellent! @pico hand the man your trophy! :)

49843190167_1b823cbc82_b.jpg

Edited by Rehab1

3 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

It’s  official! 19!!!  :thumbup: I used my stop watch and counted. Excellent! @pico hand the man your trophy! :)

NOT so quickly, I have to locate my second entry recorded last fall!!!!   :whistling:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

49843190167_1b823cbc82_b.jpg

@Rehab1 I'm sure you can edit the trophy pic with the winners name everytime someone wins👍😁

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, pico said:

This would have been my second entry last year! 

20 and 3/4,  I believe.

I would have to retry this year but I am presently in confinement.

great !

• Like 2

can't claim a winner so fast, I havent even had a chance to let the mten bite me in protest. Im still guessing maybe 2 for me.  Gotta let this run for a bit, I feel we may have some very entertaining videos incoming from around the globe... And THIS kinda thing  is the reason confinement is so dangerous... I just love how Pico is like  "f**k this mten I'm gna barf...'  The joys of an already dented wheel!

We have higher expectations for that trophy Rehab. Your Jedi Photo Skillz seem to be lacking this week!

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2