Backward 360 Competition

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

@pico and @Rehab1 started a little friendly competition to see how many continuous backward 360's can be made in 1-minute.

Ok I just finished. I post the video once the rendering is complete. :popcorn:

I've tagged along, but it's open to everyone. To enter, post your video proof here. Doesn't matter if you say that you can do fifteen. If it's not on video, it didn't happen

I put a timer on my clip. 

I believe @Rehab1 said that he's donating his KS16X to the winner.

16X? How am I suppose to show this thread to my wife now?:wacko:

58 minutes ago, Rywokast said:

even doing forward 360s for one minute would probably make me puke haha.. cant wait to see the interesting results of this competition :thumbup: and the nice new 16X to the lucky winner xD

I had a full stomach when I attempted this stunt this 90 minutes ago. It actually helped as I was able to reverse rotate for 2 minutes. Unfortunately stopping is when my equilibrium went crazy. :barf:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

That was hilarious :roflmao:. You do know that the competition was how many can you do in 1-minute, right? :laughbounce2:

And your counting was way off - like you would count two rotations in one rotation. I think you must have done this after your evening glass of wine :D

For the record, I counted 11 completed 360's in one minute.

i noticed that too haha, i imagine when your head is spinning around in circles backwards it can be hard to keep track :P

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

That was hilarious :roflmao:. You do know that the competition was how many can you do in 1-minute, right? :laughbounce2:

And your counting was way off - like you would count two rotations in one rotation. I think you must have done this after your evening glass of wine :D

Yeah but after that minute he got vertigo and lost track of time :roflmao:He was counting them in 180 turns. He had double your count!:laughbounce2:

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:And your counting was way off - like you would count two rotations in one rotation. I think you must have done this after your evening glass of wine :D

:roflmao:My head is still rolling. 

I tried to count my rotations while spinning. I know I was off a bit but I thought I got caught up around rotation 12. Hey 220/240. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Here's my entry: 15

:clap3: i got dizzy just watching that lol

• Like 2

That sounds fair. We could call it an EUC mulligan.  @Marty Backe what are your thoughts? 

We probably should have a submission deadline as others want to join in the fun. 

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ir_fuel said:

I would just put a submission deadline. If you want to do 35 videos by then you should be able to. Will be pushing people to move their limits :) 

I'm skipping this. I can hardly ride 5 meters backwards :D 

I like the 2 submission limit.  Tight turns and more speed is the answer. @pico had both. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Congrats! :thumbup: I counted 19. You walked away a bit wobbly but still standing.

This is getting fun! 

One thing I'm learning is that you guys don't know how to count. @pico did 17 turns. Almost 18 but his feet touched before completing the circle.

Impeccable form @pico :thumbup:

Regarding retries, I don't think it matters (unless @Rehab1  really is giving away his 16X :))

I'll keep a running tally of the entries at the top of this page.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Even if it doesn't count I tried it again a few minutes ago. I dropped my wheel at the end. I'm done. Not sure if I had 18 or 19.

Yep, you guys really don't know how to count. So funny :laughbounce2:

You did 15. @pico is in the lead.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Yep, you guys really don't know how to count. So funny :laughbounce2:

You did 15. @pico is in the lead.

Your right but I did just count 16. Suppose it all depends on the stating point. I can’t beat Pico but you have a second chance. Of course he has another chance as well. :)

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Your right but I did just count 16. Suppose it all depends on the stating point. I can’t beat Pico but you have a second chance. Of course he has another chance as well. :)

Nope, I'm standing by 15. The timer should start as soon as you start traveling backwards, away from your garage. When you completed the first 360, that's 1.

Anyone else can feel free to chime in here and correct me if somehow I lost the ability to count :D

I may try again. @pico had really good form. 17 is going to be tough to beat :(

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1