How many km until I can unlock speed on 16X?

Jeff G

After 10km you should be able to unlock your 16X to 50km/h.

Make sure that you are logged into / registered in the KS App and your wheel is paired with you. You may need to confirm that you want to unlock the speed, but it should work.

Edited by The Fat Unicyclist
Corrected speed information.
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Jeff G said:

Hey all.  My email from Jason says that the speed on my KS16X can be unlocked after 10km.  I’ve ridden it 12km now and still not able to increase the speed limit?  Advice?

At 0km.

I unlocked mine to 50km/h before riding one meter with it. It's my first KS wheel.

Just register the wheel through the app and change the alarm / tilt back settings and done.

I did 40km/h the first time I rode it, less than 2km from new.

On 8/23/2019 at 8:44 AM, Jeff G said:

Hey all.  My email from Jason says that the speed on my KS16X can be unlocked after 10km.  I’ve ridden it 12km now and still not able to increase the speed limit?  Advice?

i think the problem is that the wheel has not been binded to the account logged onto the app. Perhaps @Micheal Shen can help advise us further, cause i do face similar issue. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PaulSG said:

i think the problem is that the wheel has not been binded to the account logged onto the app. Perhaps @Micheal Shen can help advise us further, cause i do face similar issue. 

That makes sense i believe i had the same problem,  tried with my Mob No and no good ,used email to sign up and was fine after that when asked for country i used CN think is China.

• Upvote 1