Gotway Nikola Annoying bluetooth sound

I have a diagram here if that helps.

And i also don't want to open the wheel cause i don't know about stuff like that, i will find my way if needed but i'm not 100% sure that i'll even close the wheel properly :-/ 

i have done the mod as the diagram  previously posted here (the ground speaker to the relay)  and the sound output is now atrocious!  (with both ground on the relay)

I plan to only wire one ground to the relay, the result will be a starting sound on only one speaker, so half the initial volume!

Here is a little description of the connectors:

You get your relay power from 12 V connector (splice the wires)- then you connect the ground speakers through the relay as per diagram showed before

schematic.png

forum3.jpg

Edited by Lavabo
  • Like 1

@Lefteris i have NCR18650 version .. not the 21700 :)

I was aware at first that combining ground from speaker would modify the stereo sound.  I guess other who made the MODS dont use their speaker when they ride, well i do when im alone in a trail!

Edited by Lavabo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Love those rainy days, one on one with Nikola... She's more gentle on startup now...:D

IMG-20200612-211544.jpg

Also found the same speaker holes on other side, Nikola is a hidden party girl :cheers:

Rolling boombox

• Like 1

I had no chance to try at full volume as it was late, but today I found the sound is crashing at full volume or at almost full from about 80% volume and up... 

Is this because I have fitted only one delay/relay and two grounds are combined so no stereo?

but crashing sound is the main issue, when on max volume or almost on max... anybody had it?

• 2 months later...