ninebot mini not turning on only showing battery icon charging and its also full charged its was working fine yesterday now its not turning on please help me out its the logic board problem or its bricked also removed the battery n checked the battery  voltage its showing good 54v but not turning on not even connecting to app please help me 

54V is pretty low for an unloaded battery. When charging the voltage should be 60V or 63V (depending on the charger). Run Alexandre's Android battery utility to see if you have any bad cells in that battery

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, andy18 said:

its bricked

Hello, why did you say "its bricked", have you been attempting to downgrade it? Please tell us all the details of what you did with your MINI yesterday
What model is it?
Has there been an update?
Have you checked that all the connectors to the motherboard, the lights, and the fine (bluetooth) are pushed in?

Have you seen an error code yesterday?

did you go down a hill with a full load? (overload)

Edited by jojo33

21 hours ago, trevmar said:

54V is pretty low

yes because he have the original chinese charger

3 hours ago, jojo33 said:

Hello, why did you say "its bricked", have you been attempting to downgrade it? Please tell us all the details of what you did with your MINI yesterday
What model is it?
Has there been an update?
Have you checked that all the connectors to the motherboard, the lights, and the fine (bluetooth) are pushed in?

Have you seen an error code yesterday?

did you go down a hill with a full load? (overload)

no firmware update or downgrade was done or any thing like that  

was riding on normal road surface and just went off without any beep 

its ninebot mini model 

no update 

yes everything connected properly only when i plug the charger cable its only shows battery icon but no response when turning on 

there was no error code it was working fine day before and also there was down hill ride it just went off 

Posted (edited)

Do you remember if the NINEBOT application recognized all the data: battery (firmware version, level etc) device (firmware, serial number, bluetooth version)

all was ok?

Where did you bought your Mini ? (imported from china, local seller), is it an original (if all app data appear it's an original)

I will send you a private message with my personal email, please send pictures of your mini, charger, and package, ( i will check if all is original)

here (my personal blog) you can check by yourself original parts, package etc https://www.mini-j.world/mini-tech-en/true-or-fake/

I think of several possibilities

1 The charger is not original, or the battery is not original, but if you had the datas on the application then I'm wrong

original charger have 4 pins

2 The charger or the battery went into deep sleep, hibernation mode, you can try to let the charger charge a whole night, it will pulse micro charges

3 The last charge, how many time did you left it in charge ? (many hours or during a night, when you sleept?)

You know, there were a lot of clones really good manufactured

Edited by jojo33