ninebot mini not turning on

ninebot mini not turning on only showing battery icon charging and its also full charged its was working fine yesterday now its not turning on please help me out its the logic board problem or its bricked also removed the battery n checked the battery  voltage its showing good 54v but not turning on not even connecting to app please help me 

54V is pretty low for an unloaded battery. When charging the voltage should be 60V or 63V (depending on the charger). Run Alexandre's Android battery utility to see if you have any bad cells in that battery

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, andy18 said:

its bricked

Hello, why did you say "its bricked", have you been attempting to downgrade it? Please tell us all the details of what you did with your MINI yesterday
What model is it?
Has there been an update?
Have you checked that all the connectors to the motherboard, the lights, and the fine (bluetooth) are pushed in?

Have you seen an error code yesterday?

did you go down a hill with a full load? (overload)

Edited by jojo33

3 hours ago, jojo33 said:

Hello, why did you say "its bricked", have you been attempting to downgrade it? Please tell us all the details of what you did with your MINI yesterday
What model is it?
Has there been an update?
Have you checked that all the connectors to the motherboard, the lights, and the fine (bluetooth) are pushed in?

Have you seen an error code yesterday?

did you go down a hill with a full load? (overload)

no firmware update or downgrade was done or any thing like that  

was riding on normal road surface and just went off without any beep 

its ninebot mini model 

no update 

yes everything connected properly only when i plug the charger cable its only shows battery icon but no response when turning on 

there was no error code it was working fine day before and also there was down hill ride it just went off 

• Upvote 1

Do you remember if the NINEBOT application recognized all the data: battery (firmware version, level etc) device (firmware, serial number, bluetooth version)

all was ok?

Where did you bought your Mini ? (imported from china, local seller), is it an original (if all app data appear it's an original)

I will send you a private message with my personal email, please send pictures of your mini, charger, and package, ( i will check if all is original)

here (my personal blog) you can check by yourself original parts, package etc

I think of several possibilities

1 The charger is not original, or the battery is not original, but if you had the datas on the application then I'm wrong

original charger have 4 pins

2 The charger or the battery went into deep sleep, hibernation mode, you can try to let the charger charge a whole night, it will pulse micro charges

3 The last charge, how many time did you left it in charge ? (many hours or during a night, when you sleept?)

You know, there were a lot of clones really good manufactured

Edited by jojo33

• 1 year later...

Hello, my first post here.
I have ninebot mini pro and I have also same kind of problem as Andy18. My boy was riding, only some battery capacity left. It was very wet weather and may be that my boy drove in water pond. After some time (about 5mins), suddenly, ninebot stopped and not balanced anymore. Also it gaves some beeps whole time and the flights flashed. After charger plugged in, lights and sounds went off. But, now battery is showing full! And also, after that, I cannot put ninebot on anymore. Nothing happens when I press power button. If charger is plugged in, only battery level is shown and it is full.

I have remove battery and voltage is 61,9V so it should work. I have also cleaned all connectors, not affect. So, do you know what to next? Some check still possible? Motherboard problem? Could it be possible that water is got inside and broke something?

I'm so thankful from all answers.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Tiger said:

in water pond

Hello,

Here, you have the case of a French user who wanted to repair his tire, he immersed the motor wheel in water (to locate the tire leak). :facepalm:
Water entered through the wheel drive axle and flooded the engine.
In your case, both engines may be filled with water
You can see the photos of how he hardly took out the engines to clean and dry them.

https://translate.google.fr/translate?hl=fr&tab=rT&sl=fr&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fforum.urban360.com%2Findex.php%3F%2Ftopic%2F1874-crevaison-plan-gal%C3%A8re%2F%26do%3DfindComment%26comment%3D36491

The following message from the same user explains in detail the cleaning, and ends on the proper functioning of the Mini.

https://translate.google.fr/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fforum.urban360.com%2Findex.php%3F%2Ftopic%2F1874-crevaison-plan-gal%C3%A8re%2F%26do%3DfindComment%26comment%3D36557

Edited by jojo33

Thanks a lot! I noticed that left wheel rolls good but right wheel not. It rolls, but with small steps. So, I have to unpack more my ninebot and check motors. I didn't see water near motherboard and all seems to be good there. I'll report more when I have seen motors... 

• Like 1

Hello again. I checked motors and those look good. No water or problem there. I also removed motherboard and noticed that one component is damaged (R73). May be that it is related to right motor, because if I connect motor wires, wheel doesn't rotate freely. If I disconnect wires, wheel rotates normally again. So, may be that I have now problem with motherboard. Some pictures in link below:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/YcSSZ1wr8CeE8r6B7 

Edited by Tiger