Afeez Kay's legendary EUC world tour 2019 (new wheel info galore!)

Afeez Kay

21 hours ago, Gustesta said:

Gotway already started selling the new Nikolas with the new battery 21700 cells.  There's no raise on prices so far.

Interesting! I wonder what the battery capacities are.

Edit: Found a quote for the 100V 21700 Nikola being 1800Wh. 4000mAh cells would make it a 24S5P. I’m starting to think that they were able to use 5000mAh cells after all.

Edited by mrelwood
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2019 at 1:30 PM, Gustesta said:

Gotway already started selling the new Nikolas with the new battery 21700 cells.  There's no raise on prices so far.

Could you please give me details of dealers selling Nikola + with the new battery. I asked a coupled of Chinese sellers and said that I should wait for 1 year :(

3 hours ago, Patricio Bohórquez Rodríguez de Medina said:

Could you please give me details of dealers selling Nikola + with the new battery. I asked a coupled of Chinese sellers and said that I should wait for 1 year :(

You're right.  Now I got the same info - gonna take 1 year.  There's misinformation on the market right now.  The only person I know who got the 21700 batteries in a Nikola is Afeez Kay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/19/2019 at 5:42 PM, Afeez Kay said:

Correction: it’s not the NEW tesla but a slimmer 100v 16inch Wheel using the new 21700 cells.. for city dwellers from Gotway.. for ease of transportation. Coming soon.

Hi @Afeez Kay

Do you have any news about this powerful slim city wheel?

• Like 2