Afeez Kay's legendary EUC world tour 2019 (new wheel info galore!)

Afeez Kay

24 minutes ago, Afeez Kay said:

Currently at the Gotway factory.. the 126v is a way off.. they have to work on improving the components first and test it. So release inย 4- 6months time.. there is a new Tesla coming though ๐Ÿ˜ yes a New TESLA..

oh and a variation of the Nikola with a new battery sizeย ๐Ÿ˜

Keep up the good work:thumbup:.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

@Afeez Kayย Wow, and great work. How about starting a thread about your glorious EUC world tour and the new wheel rumors? This stuff shouldn't get lost in some random place!

I thought about that tooย :thumbup:.. met some amazing people in this industry and learn a lot ๐Ÿ˜

@Afeez Kay I put this into its own thread. Too good to be hidden in the 126V Nikola thread. Feel free to edit the first post (title) as you wish, and keep the info coming:thumbup::clap3:

Poland, China (multipleย manufacturers!)... how did you come up with this idea? Isn't this travelling quite expensive? Anyways, awesome!

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Diana Chiu said:

what do 21700 cells translate to?

ย 

3 minutes ago, ir_fuel said:

vape-battery-sizes-21700-vape-blub-blog-

5mm higher and 3mm wider. That gives a lot of extra capacity.

16532 cubic mm in 18650

24232 cubic mm in 21700

ย 

That's 30% more room in the 21700!

plus from what i looked up from the ?i5? time (the first wheel with 21700 cells) they can provide a much higher nomibal current as 18650 cells.

So hopefully less degradation and bad cells in our packs - maybe even in less capacity packs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Afeez Kay said:

ย Correction: itโ€™s not the NEW tesla but a slimmer 100v 16inch Wheel using the new 21700 cells..ย for city dwellers from Gotway.. for ease of transportation. Coming soon. Me with Mr. Lin founder of Gotway.

Nice!ย 

Plz ask them which 21700, I'm assuming Samsung 50E's

2 minutes ago, ir_fuel said:

Even the beep of my mten3 is annoying. Everyone minding their own business .... I turn on my Mten3 *BEEEEP* ... all of the sudden 25 people looking at me ... arg.

inmotions are the only ones I've used without a hideously annoying start up beep, every other euc I've owned does it though gotway is loudest.. why oh why does it exist I absolutely hate unnecessary noises

• Like 1

I'm more interested about this new tesla.. or not a tesla just so happens to be a bunch of teslas on the table :p something similar to the acm or a cross between then would be awesome acm was a fantastic form factor but it needed a built in handle and taller pedals

• Like 1

I would love to see Gotway try to make a more comfortable wheel to compete with the V10, because that's the only factor that has me consider the competition. The Nikola was pretty close, but not quite.