Ninebot One E+ (150$ good condition, ASAP Best Offer)

Will test ride for anyone in a video call. I also have several active EUC buyers and sellers to vouch for me as a trustworthy member.

Very lightly used 16" wheel and in great condition, less than 100 miles. Bought on a whim but hardly used it. It's been kept in an air conditioned house and still retains a great charge. I test rode it today for an hour today without any issue. Added grip tape to the pedals with success. Battery retained same charge after not using for a while. Need to get rid of this wheel ASAP because I'm moving. Bought for 400$, willing to let go for 200 with shipping. 

68456367_418505115434363_1017461049294585856_n.jpg

Edited by Hellothankyou

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/19/2019 at 10:48 AM, Hellothankyou said:

Will test ride for anyone in a video call. I also have several active EUC buyers and sellers to vouch for me as a trustworthy member.

Very lightly used 16" wheel and in great condition, less than 100 miles. Bought on a whim but hardly used it. It's been kept in an air conditioned house and still retains a great charge. I test rode it today for an hour today without any issue. Added grip tape to the pedals with success. Battery retained same charge after not using for a while. Need to get rid of this wheel ASAP because I'm moving. Bought for 400$, willing to let go for 200 with shipping. 

68456367_418505115434363_1017461049294585856_n.jpg

Hi there, how much to ship to Sydney Australia?

Why are people responding to this ad.....I bought and still own this EUC. Of course it took me a couple of hours to peel off all these crazy stickers and clean it up, also peeled off all the foot pedal tape as well. It cleaned up pretty good and is now the training wheel for my girlfriend.