FS: Gotway MCM5 14” 800Wh

=========== READ THIS CAREFULLY ===========

1. If this is up, it's still available

2. Please don't waste my time with lowball offers or wishy washy questions.

3. Price is firm

4. Message me when you are 100% ready to buy. It's simple: don't message me if you can't afford this.

5. Don't waste my time. The moment you do, the deal is off - period.

Sorry if that sounds curt, but count of people that have wasted hours of my time: 6

=========================================

Gotway MCM5 14” 800Wh, 1500W Motor

Purchased brand new July 2019 (2 months ago). 

Comes with: e-wheels 5A rapid charger.

Mileage: 475 miles.

Price: $800, local pickup only. Zip code: 98103.

Condition: Scratched up from learning; runs flawlessly. 90% of the scratches were literally put on by a new learner within a matter of hour. This has never been dropped at speed - it's mechanically flawless.

e-wheels link: https://www.ewheels.com/product/new-gotway-mcm5-14-the-mountain-climber-800wh-battery-1500w-motor/

chooch's review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d6oK1xfljA

image.thumb.png.57e8ddad02035efaa314fa99294eba19.pngimage.thumb.png.a01ed5e0eba5d9ced326689bf81fc6e3.png

Edited by chrisjunlee
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Is this still available? I am an interested buyer, but currently own a 16” wheel and am wondering what you’re experience has been with stability when hitting bumps in the road since that is a concern with smaller EUCs. I live in Seattle and could pick it up. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chrisjunlee said:

Price drop to $800.

I don't need another wheel, but if you can drop this further by $100 ish I would consider it.  I see you have an mten3 also, keeping that one and decided to sell the mcm5?

Edited by photorph

13 minutes ago, photorph said:

I don't need another wheel, but if you can drop this further by $100 ish I would consider it.  I see you have an mten3 also, keeping that one and decided to sell the mcm5?

Sure, price drop $700 for local pickup.

The mten3 and MCM5 are my beaters for people to learn on. 90% of the scratches you see on the MCM5 is from a 2 hour session with my co-worker.

The mten3 is just a better learner, so the MCM5 doesn't serve a purpose to me anymore.

2 minutes ago, chrisjunlee said:

Sure, price drop $700 for local pickup.

The mten3 and MCM5 are my beaters for people to learn on. 90% of the scratches you see on the MCM5 is from a 2 hour session with my co-worker.

The mten3 is just a better learner, so the MCM5 doesn't serve a purpose to me anymore.

PM being sent.  

• 2 weeks later...