Combo of my two wheels. Good Thing ?

kelec_947

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I follow the American forum (I'm French). I have long wondered which wheel (s) matched my needs.

I had in November 2017 that I sold my tesla V1 I loved it but it was missing the circuit breaker. And it was not possible. I bought a MSX then because the weekend I make some trips in the wood next to my home and it is always nice to have autonomy (even if I have too much (1600w, 84v for my use).

I found my old tesla but version 1.5 the same as the V1 with cut circuit and I took it! She will allow me to go in the transports, and especially she is very lively.

As a result, my current use is: 60% in the city and 40% in the forest. The question is, will I have to resell my MSX? or keep both?

I do not want a wheel that does not use.

FYI, i measure 1,93 so the 14each wheel not for me

Thank you !

Edited by kelec_947

Only you can know if you need to sell the MSX.  Like you say if you don't use it then sell it.  Are they complementary, sure.  Many people would get lots of use out of the two wheels, it all depends on you.  It should not take you long to find out if you like using the Tesla for all your travels, or if you prefer the MSX in some cases such as your trails.  All depends on the trails and the driver.