troubleshooting ninebot one C no wheel Power/flashing green spots on rings

Wheelz

I just bought my first Electric Unicycle and started practicing for literally less than 30 seconds.   All of the sudden the wheel motors lose power and the lower rear portion of the light rings on both sides start blinking green.   The wheel however rotates freely as if the unicycle was off (I did make sure the unicycle was charged fully) which is unlike an almost similar case on this other thread i saw on this forum in which the wheel was "locked" with flashing green lights.   I had spent a few hours trying searches and i even sent a black box request via the app.   I may even call a segway shop in the morning in my state of Michigan because i am trying everything to not have to wait to ship it back for repairs, however if i must i will since i just bought it and the warranty is still valid..at least id like to think so as i didn't have enough time to put any scratches or scuffs.  Hopefully somebody in this forum may know an easy fix or at least know whats wrong.

• 5 months later...

I have a ninebotone c+.

2300 miles at 2 1/2 years.

I wouldnt send it off or even get too worried just yet.

Talk to me just a bit. Give more details.

For instance: the BOTTOM most part of the rings can NOT be blinking green. The last bottom 2 are Red Only and the 2 further up are both Yellow.

Were you actually ON it when it quit?

Did you fall over?

Did you accelerate quickly or hit something?

Was it still not operational the next day?

20191109_165755.jpg

Thanks Wizard. For me the problem came when I was practicing on the back patio. The unit barely fell on its side... Slow motion sort of thing. So I was shocked when I picked it up and it would not operate. The light you see in this photo was flashing:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtEjUXLV8Liyh0-uk63VknnctTVV

That's all it does, flash that light on both sides. I turn it off and on, I try charging it, I connect the app... Nothing. The tire spins freely regardless of if it's turned off or on (I hear sort of a scraping sounds when I do). Any thoughts? 

I am sorry to do this to you but in any repair diagnoses its necessary.

Exact: year, model, miles.

Buy it new? Never disassembled? Any modifications?

I'm still not worried yet.

Might be able to simply disassemble and cycle a few electrical connectors. Just reconnecting these might be enough to solve a couple common problems.

You may have just knocked something loose.

I am familiar with the inside. 

Is it light #9 or #10? The very last light?