Next Unicycle - Can't decide!

ZenGlide

So, I have two amazing wheels I got very close together, my first ever wheel, the z10 and more recently, the Msuper X 84v. Both wheels are so much fun in their own ways, but I'm left in a quandary....my next acquisition, which, while not immediate, I want to consider anyway...because I'm an addict...who enables his addiction.

So! I ask you wonderful fellow addicts/enthusiasts...what next?

I'm considering four wheels currently, some more than others for different reasons.

1) Gotway Tesla V2 - the thought process being, I don't yet have a 16 inch "normal" wheel, the Tesla would be a good commuter/cruiser/daily rider wheel packed with all the performance I could want, but that's fallen down my list when considering the...

2) Gotway MCM5 - I feel this would be an even greater daily rider than the Tesla; smaller, lighter, marginally cheaper, with the nimble nature of a 14 inch wheel but almost feels like a 16 inch (according to SpeedyFeet) but still hella powerful, and it might be a fresher, more different ride than a 16 inch when compared to what I have currently.

3) Gotway Nikola+ - Honestly erring on the side of no about the Nikola, even though I've heard it's a powerhouse, I'm not overly keen on the design, but if anyone can give me some good arguments for it, I'll certainly consider it.

And that brings us, finally, to..

4) Gotway Monster v3 - I know it's by no means the commuter I spoke of earlier, but in between the wild back and forths in my head, I wonder if both the Ninebot and the MSX, along with my Onewheel XR are good enough commuters, and if I should just go right to the top and get the current best of the best. Not much else to reason really, it's fast, the mileage is nuts and the black v3 looks cooler in my eyes than the purple, red or blue shells of the v2.

Help me!

And have a lovely day.