Current state of pebble watch

FlyboyEUC

Was watching some of @Duf and @Marty Backe videos, and though maybe I should get a pebble watch but it looks like they no longer produce/support them. Does this mean a brand new watch won't work or does it work but there will be no support for it like the z10?

Just wondering if someone can give me a quick summary or update. I'd like to get one for when I go on long rides. I didn't buy one a long time ago because of the price and I already wear a Fitbit but maybe now the price will be low enough because they aren't in production. 

Also, if someone could tell me which model to get that would be helpful. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Duf said:

Bought mine off Amazon, new old stock

BTW, have you noticed any battery issues with your NOS watch - it seems to hold a good charge?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Duf said:

Bought mine off Amazon, new old stock

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

BTW, have you noticed any battery issues with your NOS watch - it seems to hold a good charge?

I bought a Pebble off Amazon last week and returned it the following day. The box was dated 2014 so I was immediately suspicious and sure enough the battery would not charge. No issues on returning it. 

• Like 1