A Few Nikola Issues

Just received an new Nikola.   Love the concept but having a few issues..

1.  I feel as if the unicyle is always pushing me to the right.  Nothing I can't control.  I've recalibrated and it doesn't seem to change that feeling.

2.   About 3 miles out on a ride today it started giving the audio start up sequence every few feet.  It stopped when I stopped.  When I was moving again the sequence would return.  I did not matter whether or not alarms were on or completely disabled.   It seemed to start around 23kph but would also occur at speeds as low as 15kph.

3.  The LED used to be very colorful.   Now the LED in the rear stay solid red.  The white ones in the front blink.  Colors are all gone.

Thoughts anyone?  Only 39km on this unit.

Edited by Dreman

The LED patterns cycle when you do a quick press of the power button.  First press keeps the pattern the same, but turns on the headlight, second press keeps the pattern the same, but blinks the headlight, next press chooses a different pattern and turns the headlight off.  So every three presses changes the pattern.

I counted 8 patterns total on mine.  One is as you described, red in back, pulsing white in front. 

Try cycling through the patterns and see if you can get back to the one you want.  If not, the LED strip might be faulty (it seems like a common issue)

Edited by neurokinetik