[Europe] 906£/1000€ KingSong 18L - Optional: XL magnetic pedals and Fast Charger 84V5A Gotway + Adapter to KingSong.

27/08: I also have a second 18L with less scratches, which can be also bought for €999. Or can buy both for only €1998 with free extras, as I posted here:

27/08: price change. 

XL Large Magnetic Pedals and Fast Charger 84V5A for Gotway with KingSong adapter available, both together, for €100 extra, with the purchase of one 18L, free with the purchase of both. 

KS18L for Sale

Brand : KingSong 

Model : 18L

Purchase date : October 2018

No receipt / warranty (period ended). 

Modifications made to the EUC

- Improved handle bars installed. Old handle bars also in package, which can be used if manually fixed (someone posted a fix on the forum) , if ever needed. 

- 2 new version LEDs installed, with white and red LED, longer, which avoids light directly into people's eyes.

- White reflective strip on wheel rim. 

- Slime installed.

Price : 1450 999 Eur.
(+ shipping to most of Europe for about €40-€60, to check depending on country).
You can check yourself at www.parcel2go.com/ie , from Ireland to your country, 24kg, 57*26*76cm.

Reason for sale: buying another EUC.

Mileage: App says 4950km done as per 15 Aug (5030km 27AUG), but that's probably closer to 4100km GPS real distance.
Tyre is hard composite, so it's still in great shape (see photo), it is has Slime, also.

I'm 80kg and it does 60km at mostly 30-35km/h, 20% battery left (when speed limit starts to kick in). 

I'm the Ireland group rides organiser at www.eRide.ie

Photos: (on mobile, click on images or use desktop mode) .

5nThp8X.jpg

88fGHWw.jpg

2OegVIG.jpg

3TtOrGi.jpg

Q9kySly.jpg

YW8STgJ.jpg

eNzXRMp.jpg

cVIHTfU.jpg

UnYvDFt.jpg

nENwacv.jpg

qorR1sp.jpg

fREJcfJ.jpg

fQW56xD.jpg

jGiE7TY.jpg

UjiOCvJ.jpg

VZQDeaK.jpg

X9IJpGk.jpg

h1v5a5r.jpg

JqJMhp5.jpg

FcGeu1N.jpg

5XJRXje.jpg

SjSA8T0.jpg

EqZmRvd.jpg

je1zNmh.png

29/08: adding free bag with each. 

gSCEhha.jpg

Edited by Jean Dublin
  • Like 1

Also willing to consider swaps:

Swap options: (+money my way or your way)

Gotway MCM5 800wh
Gotway Tesla V2 2019
KingSong 16X
KingSong 18XL
Gotway Nikola 84V/100V
Gotway Nikola Plus 100V 1845wh

Gotway Monster 

Edited by Jean Dublin

I would get rid of all that decoration and clean it up, and put it for sale in its cleaned/original look. I don't think the decoration is everyone's taste, and if a new owner has to remove it themselves they might not want to bother with it and/or won't know what they find underneath (damage/scratches).

my 2 cents

10 minutes ago, ir_fuel said:

I would get rid of all that decoration and clean it up, and put it for sale in its cleaned/original look. I don't think the decoration is everyone's taste, and if a new owner has to remove it themselves they might not want to bother with it and/or won't know what they find underneath (damage/scratches).

my 2 cents

Thanks for the suggestion,

I'll probably do that yes, as soon as I get a chance.

The only thing I'd actually leave would be the reflectors, as they are useful.

However I may also take them off to show there is no damage underneath...

I also thought someone may like the look (Tesla stickers... Glow in the dark, Reflectors) and that it would be a good differentiation.

Also, if I don't sell it, it would be a pity to have removed everything. I'm a bit indecisive...

Edited by Jean Dublin

@ir_fuel I think I found a solution:
I added this at the start now:
I really interested and we "99% agree" a deal, I can remove all stickers as per your request and send you pictures before closing the deal 100%. (You're free to say "no deal" after seeing pictures without stickers)
Thanks again ;)