Gotway Nikola Plus - new photos by EcoDrift

All credit goes to @EcoDrift for yet another fantastic photo article. Check them all out at https://ecodrift.ru/category/blog/ or here in Google Translate: click.

Gotway Nikola Plus 100V. The first batch arrived (Google Translate)  -  Russian Original

This says that "Nikola Plus" means the all black, carbon-look, big mosfet-board Nikola. Both in 84V and 100V variants. So all Nikolas from now on are "Plus".

An interesting tidbit: in oder to get the 100V battery in the 1845Wh Nikola, they hand-cut the shell so it fits.

By the way, the battery does not fit into the upper compartment. Therefore, the body is trimmed with a hand tool.

Classic Gotway - they know they will build a 100V version right away but don't plan for it, even if that would have been very easy.

Monokoleso-Gotway-Nikola-Plus-100V-4.jpg

Check the article for all the sweet photos.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

despite its flaws it's still in my opinion the best looking wheel there is I love everything about the design, but I can't wait to immediately peel off those foil gotway nikola stickers and replace the side sticker logo with something 3d printed.. also contemplating removing the "GW" from the tail light then going to paint the pedals black for a stealth look

• Upvote 1

I don't think so. The entire point of 100V is to allow for faster wheels. Top speed only depends on the voltage, not the battery size, so the 2100Wh 84V is no different than the 1600Wh 84V in this regard. I assume any 100V has a higher max speed.

Not sure if anyone has done speed tests with the 84V and 100V Nikola yet.

(Also, it says 60kph for both... the marked numbers are ridiculously inflated range numbers, not speeds.)

Edited by meepmeepmayer

1 hour ago, gon2fast said:

Is it true that the 84V/2100Wh configuration has a higher top speed than the 100V/1845Wh configuration?

image.png.b4fc9e952461e881176171664295e502.png

60 is false and the range is false lol.. top speed is more like 55 and 65 seems they just put an average even though you cant go 60 on an 84v nikola and range is like 100 km and 125 km for the average person

Edited by Rywokast