So my girlfreind don't like EUC☹️

stephen

So my girlfreind learned to ride my msx and the z10 but said it isn't really for her ,,,,,so ,,, we bought her an Ebike 😊  the good points are-- i have my 2 Euc's just for me😁 another good point is --it's foldable 👍 another good point is -- she can come along on rides out , the Ebike is 350watt motor pedal assist or throttle only 21mph ,,so not too bad ,, not that she does 21mph lol👎 

Overall she's happy with bike and I'm happy to 😁😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, atdlzpae said:

I'm curious, why isn't EUC for her? What are her arguments?

She said she can't really relax but given this is her 2nd day on the z10 she was doing well 

She also said she wanted to pedal,, even though it's an Ebike she has the power when needed and can cruise along at her leisure ,

I told her she will love it if she persisted but she just said it's not her thing

Overall she's only been in euc's about 8 half hour rides and picked it up straight away

• Like 1

Haha your girlfriend seems like and good sport and I'm happy you found a solution. As a gay man, it's pretty funny to read about your guy's experiences with your girlfriends and in a way I feel relieved I wont have that issue lol

Now, knock on wood I won't end up with that one guy who doesn't like EUCs :roflmao:

Edited by wheelr
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, wheelr said:

Now, knock on wood I won't end up with that one guys who doesn't like EUCs :roflmao:

If you do ,, dump him lol as @atdlzpae would say 👎😁 if not buy him an ebike😊👍

Edited by stephen
  • Like 1

@stephen the handling of the Z10 put her off! It can be unpredictable over certain surfaces. 

Guest PogArt Artur
21 minutes ago, stephen said:

So my girlfreind learned to ride my msx and the z10 but said it isn't really for her ,,,,,so ,,, we bought her an Ebike 😊  the good points are-- i have my 2 Euc's just for me😁 another good point is --it's foldable 👍 another good point is -- she can come along on rides out , the Ebike is 350watt motor pedal assist or throttle only 21mph ,,so not too bad ,, not that she does 21mph lol👎 

Overall she's happy with bike and I'm happy to 😁😁

I love the idea of letting your gf keep you companion her preferred way 😁

4 minutes ago, ED209 said:

@stephen the handling of the Z10 put her off! It can be unpredictable over certain surfaces. 

Overall out of her 8 half hour rides ks16s,msx,z10 she just prefers a bike

Same here. 

I was so excited to let her try the wheel. So I did. A few tries the she started going. And she was good enough. I was so happy. Than, in a park, she felt down. Twice. She was scared and told me that riding the wheel is stressing for her. End of the story. She gave up. Now when we going out I ride my wheel (Mcm5 or Msx) and she comes with my Xiaomi Qicycle that is good for these trips but, even it is electric assisted, you have to pedal a little. 

8 minutes ago, Snowball said:

Same here. 

I was so excited to let her try the wheel. So I did. A few tries the she started going. And she was good enough. I was so happy. Than, in a park, she felt down. Twice. She was scared and told me that riding the wheel is stressing for her. End of the story. She gave up. Now when we going out I ride my wheel (Mcm5 or Msx) and she comes with my Xiaomi Qicycle that is good for these trips but, even it is electric assisted, you have to pedal a little. 

Women eeeh😁 us men are just plain daft😂 fall down get back up and away ,,mutitasking,,, pedal and steering at the same time,,, nah,, just the one wheel please 😁

3 hours ago, Snowball said:

Than, in a park, she felt down.

Did she wear protection?

Did she ever fell off a bike? I'd be more scared of a bike - much more metal to impale myself on. ;-)

Edited by atdlzpae

51 minutes ago, atdlzpae said:

Did she even fell off a bike? I'd be more scared of a bike - much more metal to impale myself on. ;-)

Problem is you learn to ride a bike at an age where nobody is afraid of falling. It's part of growing up.

Moral of the story: teach your kids to euc.They know no fear, and are curious. And once you can ride one, you'll never forget it.

• Upvote 1

As a woman I could tell you is not fear that puts off women from riding EUC's-- Most of my girlfriends feel that it could be too heavy for them to control. Men must realize that women weigh less and are not as strong. That is not say that women cannot do what men do, they do, but like learning how to drive cars and motorcycles, the perception of them doing so needs to change. I own both,  EUC and e-bike, I much prefer my kingsong over my e-bike as it is more compact and can take  almost every where. E-bike you have to find a safe place to lock it and even then how many people truly feel confident that their 2000K bike will not be too much temptation for a thief. Most people do not know how to ride electric unicycles so re-selling a stolen one could be a bit harder to accomplish than an e-bike. I feel safer on my EUC and if I ever get a puncture, I could use public transport (bus) to get back home; as far as I know, at least in So. Ca e-bikes are not allowed on bus racks meant to carry regular bikes. Unless they fold 20 inch or smaller wheels can be taken on board.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2