It's so sad segway continues going in the wrong direction...first all the crappy kickscooters...then the reducing of the battery capacity instead of increasing like the other euc companies...I guess the pro the the last segway purchase I will be doing...the plus is a joke....

I just bought an Airwheel S5. The 680W battery seems to last for everĀ :clap3:But the bigger 1500W motor and 19" wheels don't give the degree of control you find on the MiniPRO, even though it does give safety (touch wood). I note that some riders report falling off due to the rather twitchy steering, but coming from a MiniPRO, you can almost go to sleep driving the Airwheel, pretty similar to driving a Segway I2/X2, except that the brushless motor 'cogs' a little from magnet to magnet, which, until you get used to it, makes standing still somewhat nerve-wracking. Although Airwheel make these devices to a very high standard, there is no support for the Airwheel platform, and I think the S5 has been discontinued. Mine left the factory in April 2019. Firmware is 0.0.03