Best way to protect my ridiculously expensive Nikola plus from scratches/damage?

photorph

So as you all know, the nikola plus is a LOT of money.  Well at least for me it is, I realize there are a lot of wealthy individuals on this forum and $2600 USD may be nothing for them...but huge purchase for me.

So back to the Nik +, I just bought one and I want to protect it from low speed drops.  I don't want that glossy shell to get damaged.  My inmotion v8 was my learner EUC and the protective sleeve helped a bit, but if possible I'd like something even more protective than the inmotion type sleeves.  My MSX had a few low speed drops and the shell got pretty scratched up just from 3 low speed drops

So...how do I keep the Nikola plus looking pretty?  This is the most expensive EUC I've ever bought, and probably the one of the most most expensive non essential thing in life I've bought.  

Edited by photorph

Embrace the scratches, or cover it in foam and never see it’s beauty. I chose the former and mine is an ugly duckling MSX. Let the Nikola shine! IMHO :thumbup: ... Or not shine after a few falls.

Hopefully the nz. neoprene covers for the 18XL will expand their offerings to the other big boys, as they are the only attractive option unfortunately.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, RoCan said:

That would be a mighty shame IMO.

not if you already have a scratched up MSX :P

• Like 1