Gotway MSX 84v issues

Hey Forum!

my last board broke as I plugged in the wrong motor cable and turned on my wheel which caused the entire board to burn to pieces. The batteries took no damage.

Since getting the new board from ewheels everything works but there are a few things that concerns me.

Since this new board I have felt more vibration, perhaps caused by my abnormally noisy fan. (I’ve compared it to friends msx), but I also feel the vibration when I accelerate and/or decelerate.

Today I felt a jerky ness(like a mini cut of what felt to be power) when I decelerated.
I’ve since disconnected the power cable to prevent any further damage. 

Additional info: the blue cable for the motor is on the motherboard, and can easily be pulled out compared to the others(they are snug)

What do you think could be causing this vibration and cut of power when i decelerated today?

Thanks
Jack

What Meep said. It's amazing the sensitivity that the control electronics have to a board that is even a tiny bit loose. Be sure that all corner screws are nice and tight and there's zero looseness to the board.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

What Meep said. It's amazing the sensitivity that the control electronics have to a board that is even a tiny bit loose. Be sure that all corner screws are nice and tight and there's zero looseness to the board.

Thank you! the board was not loose but i did tighten the screws even tighter. I think I'm gonna go to a grass field and try to accelerate and decelerate really hard to test it. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jack Frost said:

Thank you! the board was not loose but i did tighten the screws even tighter. I think I'm gonna go to a grass field and try to accelerate and decelerate really hard to test it. 

Also, some wheels do develop some vibration that kicks in sometimes when trollying about. I never worry about that.

2 hours ago, Jack Frost said:

Figured it out. Flux issue with motor cable.

Motor is now broken have to get a new wheel 

I don't know what "Flux issue" is or how it was diagnosed, but if that's the case, should cost ~$300 for a new motor.

11 minutes ago, Jack Frost said:

weak connection, threw sparks when wheel got turned on

Oh, OK. I don't recall you mentioning sparks. I'm sure you'll be able to get a replacement motor soon enough.

1 hour ago, Augus said:

Hi,

I'm surprised because my wheel (MSX 84V, 1600Wh) weighs 22,2 Kg (48,9 lb) , and the specs say 23,5Kg (52 lb)

Can anyone tell me the exact weight of his MSX 84V, 1600Wh?

Thanks

What exactly is your concern?