WheelLog Android App - With Garmin ConnectIQ Support

On 10.06.2020 at 06:09, volchitsa said:

Здравствуйте!
У меня есть Vivoactive 4s, если бы вы могли добавить поддержку для этих часов, я бы с удовольствием протестировал и поддержал!

Use until officially added to the store. Important: put the file in Garmin \ APPS. Do not try to configure the application on the watch. If you have problems connecting to the phone, you need to delete the file from the SETTINGS folder

WheelLog-Garmin-ConnectIQ.prg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Тимур Нарбеков said:

Use until officially added to the store. Important: put the file in Garmin \ APPS. Do not try to configure the application on the watch. If you have problems connecting to the phone, you need to delete the file from the SETTINGS folder

Thanks a lot, it's working well on the Vivoactive 4. It's a bit smaller than the screen, but that's because of the bigger resolution of the watch (260x260). 

IMG-20200622-114108.jpg

9 hours ago, Sasho said:

Он работает на Vivoactive 4. Он немного меньше экрана, но это из-за большего разрешения часов (260x260). 

IMG-20200622-114108.jpg

Hello, unfortunately, I do not know how to program. I hope that the developer will support our gadgets.

Try this build

Edited by Тимур Нарбеков

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/22/2020 at 12:09 PM, Sasho said:

Thanks a lot, it's working well on the Vivoactive 4. It's a bit smaller than the screen, but that's because of the bigger resolution of the watch (260x260). 

IMG-20200622-114108.jpg

Same (little...) problem on the fenix 6x, just a little more accentuated with its 280x280 screen.

A4OI1625.jpg

Love this idea! Any chance you might consider adding support for the Edge series (cycling computers)? I have an Edge 820 I'd love to try it on. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Ive got a Fenix 5X Plus. I've got the current version of Wheellog from Google Play store. I've got the Wheellog app installed on my watch from the Connect IQ store. I've checked the Garmin watch option in the phone app. I've opened everything in the correct order. Why am I still seeing nothing but zeros on the watch app?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello AllSySt3msG0,

Thanks a lot for your work ! It's really impressive.

Would it be possible to plan to work on a compatibility with the Garmin Fenix 5s ?

Let me know if you need any kind of help (I'm a developper myself, but I don't know how to start to work on a garmin app. But if I can help you to test anything let me know)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just discovering a new version of the Garmin companion, with a full screen size on the fenix 6X, now, and some others screens I have to explore ! :)

WheelLog screens on fenix 6X.png

Edited by sbouju

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2021 at 12:35 PM, sbouju said:

Hi,

When the companion is active, can I simultaneously use a "normal" fenix6 app (for example, for recording/sharing/saving an activity)?

Up...

I love the essential data from my EUC on the fenix screen on my wrist, but I also (and more!) need the fenix GPS recording of my tracks, so much more efficient than any smartphone solution!

• 2 months later...
On 8/1/2019 at 2:01 PM, AllSySt3msG0 said:

Hey guys!

I've been working on introducing support for Garmin ConnectIQ devices on WheelLog for Android for the last couple days and I'm looking for people who would like to test / try it out.

[...]

The watch application has been tested on the Fenix 3 HR but I also have support for Fenix 5 series and I can adapt the layout to other watches upon request... they have so many models and variants that I didn't see the point in making it work for all of them without demand.

Let me know what you think!

DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20190801074407.png

Hello, 

I haven't get if the WheelLog App on Garmin IQ connect is still on its beta version or up and running? I download it on my Fenix 5s to monitor my Kingsong KS 16s. It shows up but apparently not connecting the wheel. Is that normal?

By the way, it would be a very convenient apps, ... shamefully beyond my capability to code myself ;-)   

Regards

Edited by Geoffroy

On 7/6/2021 at 12:36 PM, sbouju said:

Up...

I love the essential data from my EUC on the fenix screen on my wrist, but I also (and more!) need the fenix GPS recording of my tracks, so much more efficient than any smartphone solution!

@sbouju hello, could you share with me the name of the apps that shows these nice watch screens ? Did you install it from Garmin IQ Connect ? Kind regards

3 hours ago, Geoffroy said:

@sbouju hello, could you share with me the name of the apps that shows these nice watch screens ? Did you install it from Garmin IQ Connect ? Kind regards

The ability to get a screenshot is native, on the fenix 6X, as probably with others models.

So, I have just juxtaposed four of them in a single pict file, probably with paint.NET...

• Like 1

On 1/1/2021 at 11:37 PM, Fread said:

Hello AllSySt3msG0,

Thanks a lot for your work ! It's really impressive.

Would it be possible to plan to work on a compatibility with the Garmin Fenix 5s ?

Let me know if you need any kind of help (I'm a developper myself, but I don't know how to start to work on a garmin app. But if I can help you to test anything let me know)

Hello,

I have a 5s as well, so I would  be interested in how you had it worked

KR

Hello, im spanish, sorry for my english. I just bought a Garmin venu 2, unfortunately I have seen that wheellog is not compatible with my watch, is there any possibility to connect my wheel?, I have Z10 and inmotion v8. Many thanks

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Any chance you can add support for the Fenix 6 solar? Not sure if support has already been added, but I have it installed on my watch and it won't connect to my watch.

On 8/1/2019 at 8:01 AM, AllSySt3msG0 said:

Hey guys!

I've been working on introducing support for Garmin ConnectIQ devices on WheelLog for Android for the last couple days and I'm looking for people who would like to test / try it out.

The fork with the changes is available here: https://github.com/marccardinal/WheelLogAndroid/tree/garmin-connect-iq
I have a watch app available at: https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/07a231a9-3f2f-4762-b0bb-b8a0b5594f40 with the code here: https://github.com/marccardinal/WheelLog-Garmin-ConnectIQ.

I submitted PRs to both @JumpMaster and @palachzzz but it seems like I'm late to the party as both have low recent activity and from the forum I'm not sure who is maintaining the Play Store entry right now.

The watch application has been tested on the Fenix 3 HR but I also have support for Fenix 5 series and I can adapt the layout to other watches upon request... they have so many models and variants that I didn't see the point in making it work for all of them without demand.

Let me know what you think!

Any chance you could add support for the Fenix 6 Solar? I don't know if it's already been added or not, I just can't get it to connect to my phone/wheel. Thank you for making the app and your support :)