• Fenis 6S
  • Fenis 6S Pro / 6S Sapphire
  • Fenix 6X Pro / 6X Sapphire / 6X Pro Solar
  • Forerunner 630
  • Forerunner 645
  • Forerunner 645 Music
  • Forerunner 935
  • Forerunner 945

As usual let me know if you run into trouble :)

• Like 3

Hi, I am back, now with garmin vivoactive3 that replaced the vivoactive HR. 

I am used to rectangular ones but vivoactive3 is OK and wheelog  is doing fine. Sometimes the failure error apears - I think is when I open another app after wheelog. It is solved this problem with recent update?

I still think that the digits for the charge and temperature could be larger and the time bigger too and away from the circle that somethimes stays over the time... or if it could be personalized will be better.

Thanks

On 10/19/2019 at 8:58 AM, AllSySt3msG0 said:

Good morning all,

The version 1.0.13 of the watchface now supports additional watches:

• Fenix 6
  • Fenix 6 Pro / 6 Sapphire
  • Fenis 6S
  • Fenis 6S Pro / 6S Sapphire
  • Fenix 6X Pro / 6X Sapphire / 6X Pro Solar
  • Forerunner 630
  • Forerunner 645
  • Forerunner 645 Music
  • Forerunner 935
  • Forerunner 945

Hi! I have a Vivoactive 4S that I'd be happy to test it on if you add it to the comparability list. If it works well I'm likely to get a Venu for more permanent use.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, an5vf said:

Hi @AllSySt3msG0, there is a new wheellog app in the app store from EUC World, do you know if your watch interface app will be compatible with this new wheellog app?

@AllSySt3msG0 Garmin app is a really great watch app, but it is WheelLog specific. EUC World has some features that are not present in WheelLog, like tour tracking, many additional parameters, different dash view, custom actions etc.

EUC World is based on WheelLog code, but with each subsequent update, changes are made to replace the old code with a completely new one. Therefore, EUC World and WheelLog are now largely incompatible in terms of source code. At the same time, I try to make EUC World look and feel the same, regardless of the device used.  That's why I took the hard way and decided to create a set of applications for the most popular watches that will provide the same look and feel as possible. Image below is an example of what I'm trying to achieve:

DSC05119.thumb.JPG.a7f80bc23ca8918b20608e10295bee0f.JPG

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Seba said:

@AllSySt3msG0 Garmin app is a really great watch app, but it is WheelLog specific. EUC World has some features that are not present in WheelLog, like tour tracking, many additional parameters, different dash view, custom actions etc.

EUC World is based on WheelLog code, but with each subsequent update, changes are made to replace the old code with a completely new one. Therefore, EUC World and WheelLog are now largely incompatible in terms of source code. At the same time, I try to make EUC World look and feel the same, regardless of the device used.  That's why I took the hard way and decided to create a set of applications for the most popular watches that will provide the same look and feel as possible. Image below is an example of what I'm trying to achieve:

This is incredible! Thank you @Seba do you know if the Garmin Forerunner 645 watch is currently compatible with the EUC world app? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2019 at 8:51 AM, Seba said:

Hi @Seba

What you show us is just beautiful, I have a Garmin Fenix 6 Pro (which I just bought) and I can't wait to use EUC World on it :)

Good luck with this project ;)

26 minutes ago, Arubinu said:

Hi @Seba

What you show us is just beautiful, I have a Garmin Fenix 6 Pro (which I just bought) and I can't wait to use EUC World on it :)

Good luck with this project ;)

Yes, indeed!

Edited by Pedro Capitão
mistake

• 2 weeks later...

@AllSySt3msG0, this was touched in earlier by @Pedro Capitão, but since the Garmin watches can only run one app or activity at the same time, would it be possible to add GPS tracking to the WheelLog app as if it's an activity like running or skiing? I'd love to be able to export the .GPX file from a ride, but still see my WheelLog speed on my wrist.

@Dan Hillary yes unfortunately the Garmin watches are mostly single thread in the sense that they can run one main program at a time. I'm not 100% sure but I think the tracking for running and skiing is done in the garmin connect phone application and I should be able to make the watch app send the proper activity tracking information. I'll double check this week.

On another note I have been in touch with Seba and we will look at bringing Garmin watch support to euc.world.

Thanks all!

On 12/26/2019 at 10:08 PM, Dan Hillary said:

@AllSySt3msG0, this was touched in earlier by @Pedro Capitão, but since the Garmin watches can only run one app or activity at the same time, would it be possible to add GPS tracking to the WheelLog app as if it's an activity like running or skiing? I'd love to be able to export the .GPX file from a ride, but still see my WheelLog speed on my wrist.

I can be wrong, as I have not yet explored all that in depth, but it seems to me that "Locus Map for Garmin" can do something like that, when launched on the watch: a track recording on the Garmin watch, or on the Locus Map app of the Android phone in the pocket, or (may be...) on both.

Edit: just tested it (from my armchair! ;) ), and  yes, the "Locus Map for Garmin" app can launch the "standard" Garmin watch track recording on the watch, this being the most important thing. And what can be done too is viewing the smartphone Locus cartogarphy on the watch, alternatively to the Garmin on board cartography.

Edited by sbouju

• 3 months later...

Hello

I am using Garmin Vivoactive 3.

SW version 7,20

Android App version 4,28

Once connected to my App WheelLog with my King Song 16X (confirmed) then start my watch Activity WheelLog and connect with Android WheelLog. It grey out the selection WheelLog on my my watch and nothing more. Still in selecting page with WheelLog in grey.

Can you help out with this.

On 10/19/2019 at 2:58 PM, AllSySt3msG0 said:

The version 1.0.13 of the watchface now supports additional watches:

(...)

• Fenix 6 Pro / 6 Sapphire

(...)

The Wheellog screen remains a bit small, on the 280x280 pixels of this watch...

fenix_screen.png

Where can I read the watchface version I currenly use ?

Edit: founded that in the Android app "Connect IQ", "My Device", "My Device Apps", "WheelLog"

:)

photo_2020-04-26_10-59-33.jpg

Edited by sbouju

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

do you think it is possible to add support for the D2 Charlie? It is the same watch as the Fenix 5X but for some reason i cannot find the wheellog app in the Garmin Connect app.