Buying New EUC, Anyone Use This Site?

TMoats

Hey EUC fam! Looking to get myself my next EUC (2nd one!) and found this site: https://www.flash-ecom.com where I can get the Tesla V2 for $1259 with free shipping. I know some of you who have talked about Ewheels.com & knowing someone over there personally that has helped with supplying updated boards and what not but the Tesla is going for $1450($200 more!) on that site.

The saying, "You get what you pay for", comes to mind. Anyone use the formerly mentioned store before? Would like to save money obviously, but not at the point of sacrificing good customer support/quality of wheel.

Thanks for any input! Btw, anyone going to the PEVRA event in Vegas August 9th-11th? MY HOMETOWN!! lol

I bought my MTEN3 from flash-ecom and can definitely recommend.  I emailed back and forth with Storm at flash-ecom many times and he was always very responsive, even after the sale while I was waiting for it to arrive.  Took about 2 weeks to get here as they had to ship direct from Gotway in China.  Apparently they only have some inventory in-stock in their CA warehouse and otherwise they ship direct from China.  Pricing was by far the best I found for Gotway wheels in particular - I think they have a special dealer relationship with Gotway.

I can't speak to how a repair process with flash-ecom would go vs a US-based company, but my MTEN3 arrived in pristine shape and is still working perfectly, so hopefully I'll never have to find out!

Also, I believe they used to be called WheelDaddy, but somehow lost the URL so hence the name change.  So if any members have past experiences with WheelDaddy that could also provide some useful data points.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, TMoats said:

Hey EUC fam! Looking to get myself my next EUC (2nd one!) and found this site: https://www.flash-ecom.com where I can get the Tesla V2 for $1259 with free shipping. I know some of you who have talked about Ewheels.com & knowing someone over there personally that has helped with supplying updated boards and what not but the Tesla is going for $1450($200 more!) on that site.

The saying, "You get what you pay for", comes to mind. Anyone use the formerly mentioned store before? Would like to save money obviously, but not at the point of sacrificing good customer support/quality of wheel.

Thanks for any input! Btw, anyone going to the PEVRA event in Vegas August 9th-11th? MY HOMETOWN!! lol

Where are you seeing that price? Showing as 1399 for me