Performance difference between n10 and n20?

Paddylaz

Good suggestion on requesting an N20 serial number.  I didn't even think about it until reading this post.   I just emailed Ninebot US and requested the N20.  Now we will see if they do....

cheers,

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Another Newbie here. I've been reading the Forum for a few days now (thanks for all the great info), and believe I have come to the conclusion that a Ninebot-One E+ is my best bet.

Interested in the conversation regarding the N10 and N20 serial numbers, and want to make sure I get my order right before I commit.

Just want to be sure that this is the only thing I have to look out for.

Is it as straightforward as being sure to get an N20 serial?

I have seen comments in other threads, such as.....

"But does it have a valve extension in the package or a second screw hole right above the QR-code. If not, then it is not what we call new E+ ... It should be called E+ 1.00.... I suppose. Yes the very new units has both of those features and started with serial number N2O...  I don't even know other details in the possible minor upgrade in mainboard and battery.... in E+ 1.01... Yes, it all happened in the last few weeks that is why not everyone is aware of it."

......so is there anything else to look out for?

I'm a Brit, but living in France, so will most likely order from an European supplier. Having read some of the other threads, the more local the supplier the better - in case of any after-sales issues.

Any advice very gratefully received. Thanks in advance.

MBC.

You also need to stay clear of bad firmware and you need to be careful when lifting the Ninebot for it doesn't shut down until max speed is reached and it will be really nasty specially when you accidentally lift it while it is still powered on and leave burn marks on your living room carpets.

Thanks for the tips SlowMo.

Still not sure what was meant by.......

"But does it have a valve extension in the package or a second screw hole right above the QR-code. If not, then it is not what we call new E+ ... It should be called E+ 1.00.... I suppose. Yes the very new units has both of those features and started with serial number N2O...  I don't even know other details in the possible minor upgrade in mainboard and battery.... in E+ 1.01... Yes, it all happened in the last few weeks that is why not everyone is aware of it."

...........could you elaborate perhaps?

Is it simply a case of making sure you have an N20 serial? Thanks.

MBC

32 minutes ago, MonsieurBadgerCheese said:

Thanks for the tips SlowMo.

Still not sure what was meant by.......

...........could you elaborate perhaps?

Is it simply a case of making sure you have an N20 serial? Thanks.

MBC

I also cannot comprehend the segments that you dissected but to make it simple, you will know if you have an N20 when you connect the app via bluetooth, the serial number will appear with the prefix  like N20EAXXXXXXXXXX. Also, you will have a warranty card with the same serial numbers.

Archived