KingSong 16X Decal / Stickers - Decorate your 16X !

E-RIDERZ

Was talking to King Song today about the 16X, and I got to see some pictures of the new decal / stickers available.

I can't wait to see more pictures of these on new KS16X.... Which is your favourite?

1995425819_KingSong16Xdecals.thumb.png.b7c024cb39c44ee227be284adaffd76d.png

KingSong 16X stickers 2.jpg

KingSong 16X stickers.jpg

• Like 2

they need to have an option to upload your own pic.. cant see many people sporting these, though the X is pretty cool

Guess anyone who wants to add some colour to their 16X might consider these.  And even if you like that the 16X is black, there is a few options there to add some additional detail to personalize their ride!  :)

The X is definitely cool...

3 hours ago, Rywokast said:

they need to have an option to upload your own pic.. cant see many people sporting these, though the X is pretty cool

We are considering to offer something like that as a service...   :D

• Like 2

Stickers on structured foam, how long is that supposed to last? :confused1:

I think it's good for depilating legs as soon as the sticker starts to peel off from the leg and shoe due to the constant friction. :w00t2: But it may not even be necessary to remove the sticker yourself.

I also doubt that the sticker has the right adhesive. The pads of my Inmotion also had a cheap double-sided adhesive tape that didn't hold on to the foam.

On 7/26/2019 at 9:24 AM, E-RIDERZ said:

Was talking to King Song today about the 16X, and I got to see some pictures of the new decal / stickers available.

I can't wait to see more pictures of these on new KS16X.... Which is your favourite?

KingSong 16X stickers 2.jpg

KingSong 16X stickers.jpg

What could be cool is a reflective sticker, these can be made in black too. But I rather have something to matck my TSG Pass acid yellow helmet or metallic reddish.. And reflective.

20180927_001407.thumb.jpg.05f9a995430fee82594819145da5cb7f.jpg

20181004_174708.thumb.jpg.daf7ae8eb016613158b8cafd703423ca.jpg

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 1

On 7/26/2019 at 2:26 PM, buell47 said:

I think it's good for depilating legs as soon as the sticker starts to peel off from the leg and shoe due to the constant friction. :w00t2: But it may not even be necessary to remove the sticker yourself.

I also doubt that the sticker has the right adhesive. The pads of my Inmotion also had a cheap double-sided adhesive tape that didn't hold on to the foam.

It depends on how the application process is I guess. 

On 7/26/2019 at 10:26 PM, buell47 said:

KingSong informed me the decals were more expensive because they needed to use a higher quality sticker (that is stickier) for use with 16X foam.  So I guess they have taken this into consideration to ensure it does stick properly (and hopefully lasts!).

I look forward to hearing any feedback on how well it works :)

Cheers,

Steve

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, buell47 said:

Would still be interesting how the surface of the sticker is designed. It would not be in my interest to replace the grippy surface of the foam with a slippery sticker.

kingsong foam has never been grippy in the slightest.. thats what i like about it.. ripped off the foam on my acm and tesla because they were glued to my leg.. i like to slide back and forth easily.. kingsong foam is basically like ninebot foam but slightly more cushy, you can slide back on forth on it like its not even there

Edited by Rywokast
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, buell47 said:

Okay, I'm missing the experience. Had hoped it would help with jumping. 

Maybe consider an add on like KujiRolls uses to help with jumping the 16X :)

203081406_16XJumping.jpg.614b593e260f934cc502e04c4f7159d2.jpg

• Like 1

Yes, I have seen his Video already, but the foam looks very ugly. 

Of course, one can make this with more love, but it looks maybe also ugly if one put this on top of the original foam. 

I think the only nice looking and working pad is a complete formed pad with the size of the original one. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, buell47 said:

Of course, one can make this with more love, but it looks maybe also ugly if one put this on top of the original foam. 

I think the only nice looking and working pad is a complete formed pad with the size of the original one. 

A Swan don't jump, it gracefully glides about ....effortlessly. Or it take off and flyes then glides away. 

• Like 2

On 7/26/2019 at 9:24 AM, E-RIDERZ said:

Do you have a link to where you got the pictures of designs, just so we can keep an eye up for new designs.

1 minute ago, Unventor said:

Do you have a link to where you got the pictures of designs, just so we can keep an eye up for new designs.

Hi Unventor

Sorry I don't have a link, I got them in messenger direct from KingSong contact.  I'll post in here with any updated designs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, buell47 said:

haha those were my exact thoughts.. how to make a sharp looking euc instantly look trashy xD if you want to do this get some actual pads like the gotway acm pads for example and stick them on, at least that looks professional

• Like 1