Tesla V2 - Speakers

Hi, 

Since there aren't that many in this forum(or anywhere else) that has bought this wheel and I have not seen any info yet... I was wondering, the new speakers in the V2 do they play musik via bluetooth? How is the quality /loudness compared to a kingsong 14s for ex. ?

3 hours ago, Azze80 said:

I was wondering, the new speakers in the V2 do they play musik via bluetooth?

Yep that's what they are there for.

3 hours ago, Azze80 said:

How is the quality /loudness compared to a kingsong 14s for ex. ?

Ecodrift says:

About the sound. The speakers are very, very loud. Even if you turn on the music next to a busy highway, the sound at full volume noticeably cuts hearing. And here lies the problem: the sound for music is terrible. Very sharp, no bass at all. This sound can really scare passersby.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=ru&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fecodrift.ru%2F2019%2F05%2F22%2Fgotway-tesla-v2-staraya-ergonomika%2F

• Like 2

1 hour ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Just red the entire article 🙂

Every detail they added on the V2 had pretty much a negative impression on Ecodrift...

I don’t have the V1 to compare with either...regarding the pads for exemple, how were the old ones?

should one buy the v1 instead?

The funny thing though, I’m the end when he comes to the conclusion, he still finds it good:)

...”In general, the wheel turned out to be interesting, convenient in all respects except, perhaps, the most important thing - it is ergonomics.”

I wouldn't read the comments as purely negative. I interpret it more as the usual disappointment that a manufacturer did something right (new features) but of course somehow did something unnecessarily stupid or lazy along the way. You know, how it always is. Two steps forward, one step back, where you can just roll your eyes, sigh, and go "Ohhhh Gotway..." (or KS or EVERYONE!) :rolleyes:

32 minutes ago, Azze80 said:

should one buy the v1 instead?

You must know if the lift button and speakers are worth it to you. If the biggest problem is the side pads ergonomy, maybe you can just remove them and replace them with something better.

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

You know, how it always is. Two steps forward, one step back, where you can just roll your eyes, sigh, and go "Ohhhh Gotway..." (or KS or EVERYONE!) :rolleyes:

😂

So right! Thanks!

now to look for a place to buy...

Aliexpress or Europe. We’ll see .

I’ve got a few recommendations on dealers I have to checkout.