Mcm5 and cooling fan that starts and stops...

Hi there!

I've just received this awesome EUC. I've rode it for a while. When stopped I've started hearing both the whistle of the EUC turned on (and that's normal) and the cooling fan. And I guess it is normal too. But even after a while that the EUC is stopped, the fan starts and stops every few seconds.

Is it normal?

Thanks! 

sounds to me like its a warm day and its just maintaining its temperature.. i think its at 40 the fan comes on so immediately when it drops below that it will stop, but if its a warm day and the euc is still on without the fan it will very slowly heat back up to past 40 and turn the fan back on, rinse repeat.. nothing to worry about, i bet if you went out on a really cold day it wouldnt do that it would just stay off once it went off for the first time

Thanks for your reply.
My dubt was caused by the fact that the fan keeps going for a few seconds (let's say 3-4) and then stops.
After a few seconds it starts again, 3-4 seconds and stops again. And so on.
Doesn't it sound weird?

5 minutes ago, Snowball said:

Thanks for your reply.
My dubt was caused by the fact that the fan keeps going for a few seconds (let's say 3-4) and then stops.
After a few seconds it starts again, 3-4 seconds and stops again. And so on.
Doesn't it sound weird?

sounds like it doesnt have enough of a margin.. i dont know if thats weird because ive never owned an mcm5 but i have observed it from time to time on various other wheels.. i wouldnt worry about it just sounds like its working, you can probably just open the app and observe the temp fluctuating