16X or Nikola?

an5vf

I just got my first wheel a month ago. I went with the KS16X. I've had an incredible time on it and I'm so happy I wen't with something so powerful because I've already found and wen't past the max capabilities of the wheel. For example I tried to accelerate too hard and it just completely cut out on me. I've heard the Nikola has the most torque out of all the wheels and since acceleration seems to be my thing, I think I would have been happier with it. I guess I can't honestly give my opinion on the NIkola since the 16x is the only wheel I've tried but I can say this, the 16X is a beast and it's more than enough to have fun, go fast, keep up with traffic in the city, and really get the whole experience. I can also so that I've put this thing through hell and it still works. It doesn't look pretty but it works and that's all I need it for. Good luck on your choice. Just make sure you are ready for it to get scratched, ripped, and chipped. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stephen said:

Did you reach max speed and it cut out or did you over lean and fell forward trying to accelerate?

I never got any of the warnings go off that I had set so I figured I was just pushing it way too hard. I had the audio warnings set at 44, 46, and 48 kmh. Tilt back was set at 50kmh

7 minutes ago, Giffy said:

I never got any of the warnings go off that I had set so I figured I was just pushing it way too hard. I had the audio warnings set at 44, 46, and 48 kmh. Tilt back was set at 50kmh

Portland Maine!!!! How are you? I’m from Maine. I have family in Portland.  I’d love to hear what people think of EUC’s up there.  Course the weather is only nice there two weeks out of the year so you must get a lot of riding in during that two weeks. :-)

• Like 1

@Patton250 I'm well :) That's awesome you're from Maine too! Ya, everyone here seems to love it (except maybe a few older folk in the ritzy areas) I've only met one other person who knew what it was and another person who actually had one who lived a couple towns over. I'm not sure when you last visited but the weather isn't as bad as you seem to remember lol. I definitely hope to find some people to ride with locally or at least down in Boston.