meepmeepmayer

Please add your wheel(s) to your profile! And keep your profile up-to-date!

This has just made me envious! 

I've only just got my Ninebot S2 maybe 4 weeks ago and have wracked up 170 miles on it and I already wish I bought a Z10 or something with a bit more oomph and seeing the machines all of you guys are using is making me very, very envious. My partner was already a bit sour when I bought it as I bought it to "Save money not paying for petrol" however I think I'll have to get at least a year out of this first :(

Eh, don't waste a year with a toy wheel. That's a sunken cost fallacy or something.

Get the ultimate wheel you really want as soon as possible. You can justify it by saying you bought the wrong wheel for you and selling the S2 (any new learner will happily take it off your hands) which isn't even false.

As far as "envious", while that wasn't the original point of displaying what wheels people have, if it helps you get a much better wheel, it's doing its job;)

2 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Eh, don't waste a year with a toy wheel. That's a sunken cost fallacy or something.

Get the ultimate wheel you really want as soon as possible. You can justify it by saying you bought the wrong wheel for you and selling the S2 (any new learner will happily take it off your hands) which isn't even false.

As far as "envious", while that wasn't the original point of displaying what wheels people have, if it helps you get a much better wheel, it's doing its job;)

Haha well truthfully it was an impulse buy (£450 is much easier to impulse buy than £1800) and it's doing it's work for me right now. Getting to and from work in 20 minutes vs the widely ever changing driving commute of either 20 minutes up to an hour or more getting home, the Ninebot is working wonders!  
I was thinking of treating myself to a VR headset for my PC for my 30th but now I think I may hold off on that and get a big proper wheel next year. 

Toy or not, I'm having a lot of fun with it as a first wheel