What have I done!! :)

Retrovertigo

11 minutes ago, Rywokast said:

when the hell did speedyfeet start selling the Z10 again?

Apparently they do: https://www.speedyfeet.co.uk/collections/electric-unicycle/products/ninebot-one-z10

And it is the OFFICIAL UK / EU legal version!

Well congrats @Retrovertigo! It's one of the easiest EUC to learn. You'll loved it! :clap3:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kens said:

Apparently they do: https://www.speedyfeet.co.uk/collections/electric-unicycle/products/ninebot-one-z10

And it is the OFFICIAL UK / EU legal version!

Well congrats @Retrovertigo! It's one of the easiest EUC to learn. You'll loved it! :clap3:

yea i had to check myself lol, didnt think they were going to... and wasnt aware there was an official EU version lol what is the difference??

1 minute ago, Rywokast said:

yea i had to check myself lol, didnt think they were going to... and wasnt aware there was an official EU version lol what is the difference??

Curious myself to know what the differences are. Probably not amounting to anything terribly different.  Hopefully they do a comparison video sooner rather than later

And of course, thanks again for all your valuable input when I joined here a couple of weeks ago :) 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Retrovertigo said:

Curious myself to know what the differences are.

There must've been tweaks and other internal adjustments being on the market nearly a year's time.  I did see on the chinese grey markets touting the headline New 2019 Version with same specs, so presumably it is a production build improvement over the initial release z10's. Perhaps late 2020, well I hope to see a Ks16x specced z10.

Edited by giggidditygiggiddity
  • Like 1

Speedy has had it on their site for at least a couple of weeks. 2 grand though...oooff!

I am not convinced the 'UK' model is any different whatsoever, other than the CE certification which I presume all zeds would be built to now as I cant see Ninebot building different spec wheels for different countries.

In relation to the chinese sellers splashing '2019' all over their ads, I think it is just to show that the wheels will come with the later headlight and presumably the later power board although I think most wheels from late 2018 would have the newer board anyway.

Edited by Planemo

Guest PogArt Artur
13 hours ago, Retrovertigo said:

Insomnia keeping me awake, so went and ordered a Z10 from Speedyfeet. My first EUC and I'm nervous now....and excited :)

I decided to go with the Z10 because I used to ride motorbikes (before my accident on one) and I always owned sports bikes. I like the physicality of sports bikes, hanging off on the bends etc. And for me, after watching almost every YouTube video under the sun, I think the extra oomph needed to move one of these things around, is the closest I'll get to my old motorcycle days (my daughter has banned me from ever riding one again :D )

Wish me luck!

Congratulation my friend, well done regarding your order 😎