ninebot one e+, speed trouble after main board change

Kristoffer Syversen

i recently changed my mainboard because a mosfet failure.

After this change my ninebot wont go over 10-15km\h (tilt back)

What is really weird is if i for example wait one day. the ninebot sems just fine and can reach 22km\h

i have updated to latest firmware v1.2.7

checked all the cables but i really cant find the issue. 

this problem doesnt seem to have anything with temperatur and Battery lvl cuz it happens randomly

have you checked the app as well? Maybe its set on beginners (LIT) mode? But then that would not let you ride it faster on some days...

where can i find this mode? i forgot to mention that when my ninebot only goes around 10km\h it actually says 22km\h on the app.

have you checked the app as well? Maybe its set on beginners (LIT) mode? But then that would not let you ride it faster on some days...

i can se that its says lit-speed of lit-mode. my app had sett this setting to 12km\h but i cant put it lower than 4km\h, i thougt this was the speed limit function in the app, wich u turned on with the speed symbol

Thinking of it some more, if the speed is incorrectly displayed, the mainboard probably gets wrong information from the engine about its speed. I'd disconnect, check and reconnect all cables from the engine to the board. If that doesnt change the situation, I guess you need to contact Ninebot again.

• 5 months later...

Update!

The speed problem is still there. got a new mainboard again..... this one shortcutet after the first ride.

it fixed the speed problem thought, but the mainboard who got the problem in the first place is still functional.

The speed varies a lot and i wil think the problem is the tiltback at this one, the ninebot tilting without reason when i go to higher speed, sometimes 10Km\h and sometimes 15km\h but most of the time it wont go over 20km\h

Archived