Mten3 WANTED in UK

As the title says. I’d be willing to pay a fair price for a used Mten3 in the UK.

Any of you wheelers have one sat in a cupboard not being wheeled because you’re out on your big one? Maybe some money would be more useful (for that bigger, shinier wheel that’s about to be released). Maybe after a few red faced moments you’ve decided riding backwards is pointless and just for showing off? If yes then I’m your man! :thumbup:

Update: This seller is out of stock of the 512wh 84V. Still happy to advertise and not refund me though so just wanted to make potential buyers aware I do not recommend the seller:

pauta60 

Notified me it’s been dispatched, then cancelled the order without explanation, now not refunding.

eBay profile states location Hong Kong. Item advert states shipped from Amsterdam.

:angry:

• Upvote 2

Got a refund! :D and FYI, after complaining about the seller not updating their advert to ‘out of stock’, all 5 sellers adverts on eBay changed also. So the following are the same seller. Might be irrelevant but I thought worth mentioning.

carrie_yux-5

pauta60

strongjennie

pro-optics

mijia_store

Also worth mentioning I had previously ordered my MSX from mijia_store without an issue so they are legit, all be it lacking in certain areas.

So.... there’s no affordable new 512wh Mten3’s in Europe. I’d rather not order from Ali (wait times / custom charge risk) so I’m back on the hunt for a used one.

Anyone? :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm afraid I don't have one for sale. I just wanted to thank you for the heads up on those sellers. I had been looking at some a while back from pro-optics and even emailed them at one point. They told me in an email that the stock was in Germany and no import duty would be paid. 

It immediately made me doubt them as they claim the stock is in Amsterdam in their ads, as you pointed out.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Retrovertigo said:

I'm afraid I don't have one for sale. I just wanted to thank you for the heads up on those sellers. I had been looking at some a while back from pro-optics and even emailed them at one point. They told me in an email that the stock was in Germany and no import duty would be paid. 

It immediately made me doubt them as they claim the stock is in Amsterdam in their ads, as you pointed out.

No worries. Yeah all their ads popped up at the same time and look the same. They’re obviously trying to create the illusion of competition with marginally differing prices. I question this approach rather than a single store building a good reputation through positive experiences. But like I said above, no issues with my MSX order so they are legit :)

• Upvote 1