E-RIDERZ

Brisbane Australia EUC riders

Hi All, 

Steve from E-RIDERZ in Brisbane Australia here.  Calling out to all EUC riders in the greater Brisbane region.  Get in touch if you would like to participate in group EUC rides in Brisbane area.  Might be up for Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast rides too depending on numbers of riders interested.

Great opportunity to meet other local EUC riders, try out different models, ask questions or get support. We have so many amazing places to ride and enjoy, so lets meet up and get out there to ride and explore together!

Hey folks, new rider in Brisbane. Seen a few around (another guy on an S2 and a v8) but all the local rider groups I can find are dead. Interested in group rides if any happen :)

If there’s a quick and easy way to get my wheel from Melbourne I’d love to legally ride it, I did buy my wheel from E-Riderz, Gotway MSX, it’s unreal!

i can get there for free as I’ve got free flight credit,  but I can’t smuggle the wheel onto the plane :( LOL

On 11/15/2019 at 2:58 PM, Brendan Halliday said:

Hey folks, new rider in Brisbane. Seen a few around (another guy on an S2 and a v8) but all the local rider groups I can find are dead. Interested in group rides if any happen :)

Hi @Brendan Halliday, sorry I missed your message here, I was unwell mid November around the time you posted here so I totally missed it!  Welcome to the EUC club!

Yes there are a number of EUC riders in Brisbane and it is definitely growing!  I'm still very keen to get more people together to go for group rides, and with December holidays coming up I will be out there enjoying the nights riding more frequently.  I will message you to discuss a catch up time.

@Trevor Phillips Yes I think it's for the best you avoid trying to smuggle your MSX onto a plane!!  Haha.  But if are visiting Brisbane anytime, leave yours at home and we will ride together on one of the MSX we have here already :)