KingSong riding modes

Hi!

I'm just wondering if that's only me, or just my wheel. I'm about riding modes, KingSong has 3, "learners", "riding" and "expert". Of course I started with learners, later on I'd change to "riding", have being riding for awhile, then, yesterday, I decided to try "expert", well, besides speed restriction, I didn't feel any difference between riding mods, no changes in riding dynamics at all, I'm just wondering, if that's a normal behavior for all KinSong wheel or it's just mine?

3 hours ago, Tadas said:

Now after 800 km I notice a huge difference in the settings.

With 2 IPS wheels and 2 Gotway wheels, I always used the hardest setting. So when my 18XL arrived, I automatically chose the hardest setting. After a week I had to admit it was too hard for me. I struggled to lean enough to move the wheel, especially going uphill. I decided to try the medium setting, and it was perfect for me.

• Upvote 1

looks like I was expecting something else, I thought that "softer" and "harder" means acceleration and braking will be more dynamic in "expert" mode, makes sense why I didn't feel difference in riding dynamics, allthough I don't understand why expert riders should push harder on pedals, makes no sense